Little Helper


And this time, she didn't even get any in her hair! Impressive!

So the girls night out last night was okay, I guess. I'd have rather been at home. Mrs. B ended up not coming. They had a calf emergency. So that was a bummer. I ended up being shunted to the end of the table  between one woman I don't know at all and another I don't know all that well (friends of my friends) and got left out of a lot of the conversation. You know how it is when your friends have other friends with them. They tend to spend more time engaging their other friends. At least that's always been my experience.

The movie was okay, I guess. The love interests in it were really super hot and we got into a silly discussion about which one was hotter. (I voted Peter, her childhood crush.) And Billy Burke (Charlie in the Twilight movies) plays Red Riding Hood's dad. And while he has crazy hair in this film, he's still hot. So I guess the hotness of the men in the movie make up a bit for the lacklusterness of the rest of it.  I mean, it really was an okay film. It moves fairly quickly and keeps the mystery a secret until the bitter end so that's good. And there were a few action scenes. But I wasn't engaged by any of the characters. There was no connection for me as to who these people really were and why I should care if they all get eaten or not. I can't even remember her actual name. Definitely one I'd have rather have waited on the DVD instead of spending the $13 on the ticket and snacks at the theater. *shrugs*

Got home around a quarter to ten and had to stay up till nearly eleven to wind down and snuggle with the DP to make up for my absence. So yeah, I'm a little bit droopy this A.M. But when am I not?

PS: Episode 5 is now up on Kessler County Chronicles if you're interested.

Comments

JenMarie said…
Too bad you didn't have as much fun! Good for you for going, though.
Libby looks so excited about home improvement!
Jana said…
I probably would have had more fun if I hadn't been in such a weird mood.

Libby's about ready to hide my paint supplies, she's so tired of home improvement. hehehe
Heather said…
Sorry the movie wasn't more enjoyable for you. I still want to see it, but know that isn't going to happen while it is in theaters.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today