Blockage

I have struggled and thought and written and deleted and am unable to come up with anything creative, insightful or even innane to blog about today. It's as though all original thought has fled me. Sure, I could rant and rave about the latest insults, inconveniences, and whatnot that have been foisted on me this morning but no one likes a whiney butt. lol

So, I was reading a friend's blog this morning and she had posted this game, I guess you could call it, where 100 of the greatest movies of all time are listed and you're supposed to bold the ones you've seen. Since I have only seen perhaps five of the movies listed and would be embarrassed by my lack of culture, I've decided to list MY greatest movies of all time...let's say top 20. That way you can at least say things like "Gracious, THAT'S on her top 20?" and "How did THAT rank so low/so high on her list?" and "Could she BE any more shallow with her list?" ;-)

Jana's Top 20 Films of All Time
20. Pretty Woman--Starring Julia Roberts and Richard Gere
19 A Time to Kill--Starring Mathew Mchardname, Samuel L. Jackson and others.
18. Batman Returns--starring Michael Keaten
17. Robin Hood, Prince of Theives--starring Kevin Costner and Morgan Freeman
16. Signs--Starring Mel Gibson and Joquain Phoenix
15. Forrest Gump--Starring Tom Hanks
14. Titanic--starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet
13. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days--starring Kate Hudson and Mathew with the difficult last name. lol
12. Hope Floats--starring Sandra Bullock and Harry Connick Jr.
11. Little Women--90's version starring Winona Ryder
10. Home Alone--The original starring McCauley Culkin
9. Beauty and the Beast--The Disney animated version
8. You've Got Mail--starring Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan
7. The Sixth Sense--starring Bruce Willis
6. The Others--starring Nicole Kidman
5. The Lion King--Disney
4. Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood--starring Sandra Bullock and Ashley Judd
3. The Villiage--starring Joquain Phoenix
2.Where the Heart Is--starring Natalie Portman and Ashley Judd
1. Steel Magnolias--starring...oh there are too many to list...

Comments

April said…
Jana- Love your list!!! It would take me FOREVER to come up with my favs and then order them LOL

I like Matthew Mchardname hehe

he is a hottie!!!
Jana said…
LOL Yeah he is, ain't he?

I'm sure I left of tons of movies that I love. Even now I can think of probably 10 that should have been on there. lol

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today