Sturgis South Motorcycle Rally










http://sturgismsrally.com

Just thought I'd share a little peak into what town looked like all over this weekend. hehehe The Sturgis South Motorcycle Rally was in session this weekend and it usually keeps all of Oktibbeha Co. entertained with the amount of motorcycles blazing up and down the various highways...And trust me...you see that loooooooong line of motorcycles? That is just a taste.

The bikers normally do a little parade through town on the Friday evening before the events start. It's truly a sight to see. Folks come from all over the US on their motorcycles and the line in the parade lasts for MILES. One of these years I'm going to actually GO to the rally. I've heard it's a lot of fun...

Comments

April said…
Oh Jana that looks cool. I wanna RIDE in it. Ofcourse I'd have to get a bike LOL Maybe I could get my sister to ride me on hers hehe
Jana said…
lol I don't know if I'd want to ride in it or not, but it sure does look cool, doesn't it? ;)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today