Baby News

No, I'm not preggers...lol

As I may or may not have mentioned, my cousin M and his wife, T are pregnant and she was supposed to be due Oct. 19. Well, she just e-mailed me and said that her doctor told her this morning that she's already begun dialating and the baby has moved into position. He said that she could have the baby as early as this weekend!! The baby is healthy, fully developed and should weigh around the 8lb mark if he/she comes this weekend. If she carries to her original due date the little porker could weigh TEN POUNDS!! :-O

I am so excited. I've really been looking forward to the birth of this particular little cousin. M and T are two of my favorite cousins and M's mom is my favorite aunt...a second mom, if you will, so this one'll be more like a new little niece or nephew.

GOD IS SOOOOOO GOOD! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today