See that steam? It's coming from my ears.

I had a perfectly lovely post written up. It was full of delightful insights, fun anectdotes and southern charm. Unfortunately when I hit the spell check button to correct my endless typos and spelling errors it disappeared! I'm not generally one to litter my thoughts or speech with four letter words but there were a couple that flew through my mind at that point. lol Since I can't possibly remember all the witticisms that I had written, I'll just leave you with this for today...Something to give you a giggle and brighten your day.

Replace the beer with a Coke and this is me. hehehehehe

Comments

Heather said…
Ack! I lost one of my posts a while back, so I know how you feel, my friend. Since then I've learned to compose my longer posts in a word document that can be easily recovered should the stupid computer freeze up or the power goes out. Losing your work sucks!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today