Thoughts and Prayers

I felt this deserved a separate post...

My thoughts and prayers go out to all those in the path of Hurricane Rita and all those stranded on the highway without gas to leave and to those who have already lost their lives. I pray that the hurricane dissipates and loses strength before reaching land and that the people on the Texas and Louisiana coast aren't faced with the same devastation left by Katrina.

Comments

Heather said…
I think most people are feeling an extreme level of anxiety over this storm, which so far looks to be as bad as Katrina. At least the Houstonians have been taking the evacuation seriously, and they have been busing people out - though I was shocked with this morning's image of the burning bus on the freeway. How utterly horrible!

I have a few friends in the Houston area (one I've known since HS), and though I've not heard from them this week, I'd like to think they're intelligent enough NOT to take any unnecessary risks, especially after Katrina.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today