I Got Tagged!
Ok so April tagged me and it sounded fun. I figured I'd play along. Here's how you play!
1. Delve into your blog archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions. Ponder it for meaning, subtext or hidden agendas..
5. Tag five people to do the same.
My 23rd post, 5th sentence: My sisters DID both make it to town this weekend though.
My interpretation: I think this means I put far too much emphasis on my sisters' place in my life and I think the subtext is that I have a tendancy to doubt my sisters' dependability in my life. Oy vey! Families are a pain in the butt!
I don't really have anyone other than Kaitlin, Donna and Heather to tag so if ya'll are reading this and want to play, go for it!
1. Delve into your blog archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions. Ponder it for meaning, subtext or hidden agendas..
5. Tag five people to do the same.
My 23rd post, 5th sentence: My sisters DID both make it to town this weekend though.
My interpretation: I think this means I put far too much emphasis on my sisters' place in my life and I think the subtext is that I have a tendancy to doubt my sisters' dependability in my life. Oy vey! Families are a pain in the butt!
I don't really have anyone other than Kaitlin, Donna and Heather to tag so if ya'll are reading this and want to play, go for it!
Comments