I need...

hehehe I borrowed this from Shady's Journal. (the hostess/owner of Lost Destinations> I had a lot of fun with this. :-)

Her instructions were...go to google and type "your name needs" (obviously replacing your name with ummm, well, YOUR name. And use the quotations)

Here's what I got...and can I just say...I never knew there were so many "Jana's" in the world? lol And I forgot to use the quotations so these don't all look like they were supposed to. Oh, and I added my own little comments on there, too. They're in ( ). hehehe

Jana needs to follow up. (I'm working on it! Jeez! The pressure! And why am I always the one following??)
Jana needs psychotropic medications (I'm sure there are many who would agree...)
...the last thing Jana needs is more trouble--especially man trouble. (Hey! I could use some man trouble! Don't suck all the joy out of life! lol)
Jana needs 5 additional incorrect answers (Oh boy...as if I don't get stuff wrong enough!)
Jana needs more staff!! (Here! Here! I'll agree!)
JANA NEEDS TO CORRECT THE DISCLAIMER THING. (I would if I could but...)
Jana desperately needs someone to share her misery with. (Awe...I thought that's what YA'LL were for!)
jana needs to get her butt in here! (Can I bring the rest of me too? My butt might get lonely without the rest of me to keep it company!)
Jana needs shoes badly. (Why??? I HATE shoes! lol)
Jana needs to be heard. (Oh yeah, bay-beee!)
Jana needs to submit a travel request for a trip from Washington DC to Orlando. (WTH?? I'm going to DC and Orlando?? When did THAT happen?? lol)
Jana needs 100 pencils for the second grade students (And some drugs to survive the second grade students...)
Jana needs to run a yield report by these and other sub-. populations as she builds her funnel goals for 2005 and beyond. (Huh?)
Jana just needs to find Kenny Chesney's address and she'll be good to go (Why Lord? Why? Couldn't I quest for Keith Urban's address instead??)
Jana only needs a few wins to get back up the rankings again. (I always knew I was on the low end of the ranking scale. *sigh*)
Jana...needs to be free of the 'dumbing down' that spreads like toxic gas (Okay, so I took some liberties with this one and left out a bunch of words but...lol this was toooooo funny and TRUE!)

Comments

Heather said…
ROFL - too funny!

BTW, glad you found the Nancy Drew stuff interesting. Hope to post the rest of last Friday later today. ;-)
JWY said…
Hey cool, I guess all that goes for me, too!
Anonymous said…
Don't know about the other Jana's...but this Jana think's all of us Jana's are just fine the way we are. LOL
Anonymous said…
This Jana agree's with the last Jana.(sigh)Jana's are beautiful!!!
Jana Kathleen said…
As does this Jana. Holy cow, never knew there were so many Jana's out there!
Anonymous said…
Wow!! I never knew there were so many of us out there! LOL we're perfect in own strange little way too!
Anonymous said…
lol this is too funny..any of u ever thot "Jana of the Jungle" (1970's cartoon) was made for u??..lmao i did..hahaha
Jana said…
Funny you should mention that cartoon... I was actually named for it! My sister watched it and when I was born she insisted they name me Jana of the Jungle. Fortunately, they left out the "of the Jungle" part. LOL
Anonymous said…
I know I'm late... but your blog was the first one listed on my "Jana needs" google search... too funny... YaY for Janas's!!! *smiles* Take care!
Anonymous said…
I actually found this by doing the (yourname) needs google search. I'm terribly BORED at work. I think us Jana's of the world should form a group. I like being a Jana. There aren't too many of us out there, but we are GREAT people (as this blog *clearly* proves). The first issue I lobby for is to have companies start making name stuff with our names on it!! I want a Jana license plate key chain from all of the places I travel to, too! LOL I only found one. It was in Georgia. I like Georgia.
~Just a little bit of Jana silliness to get us through the work day!
Jana said…
Wow! My mother named me after one of her best friends in high school...and then she decided to add Le Ann for the middle name...after Le Car or something like that! There are sooo many of us!
Anonymous said…
Another Jana of the world...And I have to say we are the funniest people ever! Jana (of this blog page) you made me laugh so hard I thought I was reading my own words part of the time. Nike does have a shoe out named Jana.....it's silver and red. It's not JANA worthy if you ask me. (just sayin') I found your page the same way everyone else did.....(jana needs) in a google search. I loved Jana of the Jungle and remember it well. I remember being in 5th or 6th grade and a boy named Donny would be so mean and look at me and say Jana has no Jungle. A few years ago I found out he has spent most of his life in jail........go figure. OK well I've taken enough of your time....GOD BLESS all the Jana's....we ROCK!
Anonymous said…
I am a Jana but, most of my life i went by a nickname. Been told I pronounce it wrong if you say JAN and add an AH! at the end. I cant believe there are gals who remember Jana of the Jungle! Cool! I thought I was the only one!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today