Birth Order Quiz

Okay, this thing was a little off...I'm not the second born, I'm the baby. But...the description seems fairly accurate so I kept it. Just goes to show that birth order is many times a bunch of hooey.

You Are Likely a Second Born

At your darkest moments, you feel inadequate.
At work and school. you do best when you're evaluating.
When you love someone, you offer them constructive criticism.

In friendship, you tend to give a lot of feedback - positive and negative.
Your ideal careers are: accounting, banking, art, carpentry, decorating, teaching, and writing novels.
You will leave your mark on the world with art and creative projects.

Comments

Heather said…
Your ideal careers are...writing novels. You will leave your mark on the world with art and creative projects.

*Snickers* I'm not saying a word.... *weg*

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today