The Pleasure Slave
I could use one right now. Couldn't we all? lol I just love that title. Still reading the book it belongs to and still loving it. I never knew anyone who could write so descriptively and sensually and the characters not even have sex! (Well, not yet anyway. I, like the characters Julia and Tristan, hope they do...soon. lol) TMI?
I may not be in possession of a pleasure slave (dag-gummit) but my muse is flitting around. I wrote a few more pages last night. Sat and wrote for over an hour, I did. Still not utterly thrilled with what I've written but I think it's gaining some direction. So long as I finally find my niche with this story, I can always go back and edit out the sucky parts, right? I'm thinking, I'm just having to get back into the groove of writing again. I stayed away from it for so long that I'm sort of having to re-teach myself again. My descriptives are, so far, rather bland. Not nearly up to par with the first couple of chapters I had written several months ago. My dialogue is somewhat stilted and choppy and thus far, no real plot has emerged. I'm just at page 30 though so it's early days yet. Right? Right???
One thing I'm learning through all this writing at home stuff is that...I need a better chair!! lol I can't seem to find a comfortable chair in the entire house. Yeah, I've got a laptop but I seem to get distracted when sitting crosslegged on the couch. Almost TOO comfortable. After the first of the year, when Christmas debt is behind me, I may have to start saving for a really comfy desk chair or something despite the fact that I don't, indeed, have an actual desk. Well, I have one,but it's currently occupied by my printer and it's like 20 years old. It is an old cheap little desk my sister got when we were kids. She doesn't want to turn loose of it but doesn't want it at her house with the new hubby either. Ergo it's taking up space at MY house...and babysitting my printer which is pretty much all it'll hold.
But I'm rambling again. Sorry.
Let's see. What else. *taps finger on chin and thinks* Oh yes. Medium was awesome last night. I love how I never see the endings coming on that show. Just when I think I've got it figured out BAM! they hit you with something utterly unexpected. To me at least. Maybe some other smarter more logical thinking people figure it out. Me? I'm a little slow at times. ;-)
But back to this pleasure slave business...If anyone knows any droolworthy, sculpted and utterly fabulous men ranging from 25-45 send me a couple. I need a backrub and a footmassage. I'd be a kind mistress...mostly. hehehehehe
I may not be in possession of a pleasure slave (dag-gummit) but my muse is flitting around. I wrote a few more pages last night. Sat and wrote for over an hour, I did. Still not utterly thrilled with what I've written but I think it's gaining some direction. So long as I finally find my niche with this story, I can always go back and edit out the sucky parts, right? I'm thinking, I'm just having to get back into the groove of writing again. I stayed away from it for so long that I'm sort of having to re-teach myself again. My descriptives are, so far, rather bland. Not nearly up to par with the first couple of chapters I had written several months ago. My dialogue is somewhat stilted and choppy and thus far, no real plot has emerged. I'm just at page 30 though so it's early days yet. Right? Right???
One thing I'm learning through all this writing at home stuff is that...I need a better chair!! lol I can't seem to find a comfortable chair in the entire house. Yeah, I've got a laptop but I seem to get distracted when sitting crosslegged on the couch. Almost TOO comfortable. After the first of the year, when Christmas debt is behind me, I may have to start saving for a really comfy desk chair or something despite the fact that I don't, indeed, have an actual desk. Well, I have one,but it's currently occupied by my printer and it's like 20 years old. It is an old cheap little desk my sister got when we were kids. She doesn't want to turn loose of it but doesn't want it at her house with the new hubby either. Ergo it's taking up space at MY house...and babysitting my printer which is pretty much all it'll hold.
But I'm rambling again. Sorry.
Let's see. What else. *taps finger on chin and thinks* Oh yes. Medium was awesome last night. I love how I never see the endings coming on that show. Just when I think I've got it figured out BAM! they hit you with something utterly unexpected. To me at least. Maybe some other smarter more logical thinking people figure it out. Me? I'm a little slow at times. ;-)
But back to this pleasure slave business...If anyone knows any droolworthy, sculpted and utterly fabulous men ranging from 25-45 send me a couple. I need a backrub and a footmassage. I'd be a kind mistress...mostly. hehehehehe
Comments