He Sees You When You're Sleeping

Is it just me or does this sound like the title to a good Mary Higgens Clark book? hehehehe

And is it just me or does this make Santa a little bit of a stalker? I mean, you know, as kids we think about a pot bellied old man watching us sleep and we assign him this kind of god-like job. As an adult? A pot bellied old man watching me sleep has my fingers itchin' to dial 911.

And why can't I cry? Heck, If I want to cry dag-gummit, I'm gonna cry. Sometimes a girl just needs a good cry. This doesn't make me bad. It makes me less PMSy.

And who said being bad wasn't good? Sometimes it's just quite simply more fun to be bad than good. Santa needs to lighten up. I mean, he's the dude with the voyeuristic tendencies, you know.

And I look really cute when I pout. Poke a little lip out. Cross the arms. Bat some eyes...I've gotten some of the best treatment when I'm pouting so is it really worth it to me to give it up for the sake of a dude in red who not only has stalkerish voyeuristic tendencies but is also guilty of multiple breaking and enterings? I mean, it's not like I'm the one slapping reindeer around with a whip, ya know? What's a little pouting gonna hurt?

And just what the heck is exactly ON that list, anyway? I mean, if he's tracking all the naughty things I've done this year Dude better invest in more memory on his laptop. *snicker*

So, to sum up, thanks for the warning, oh ye of the Christmas Carol singing. Santa Clause is coming to town you say? Well, HE better watch out. Unless he brings me shiny objects or electronic equipment I'll have his butt hauled off to jail.

*mumbles* Watch me sleep my foot.

Comments

Heather said…
ROFLMBO! Girl, you crack me up!
Jana said…
lol Need me to tape ya back together or...hold on, let me check...Yep. I've got super glue.

hehehehehehe

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today