Back in Action
Hey ya'll. Sorry for the long absence and for anyone who may have worried. As Heather said in the comments of the previous post, I fought with a kitchen rug and the kitchen rug won. lol
I'm still in a knee brace and hobbling around but I'm back at work...miserably, I might add. I had been feeling a little better but after a day of sitting uncomfortably in a desk chair I'm achy and tired and just really not feeling this whole "back at work" thing. I also have physical therapy today...in a few minutes, actually. So I can't stay long. Just wanted to pop in and give a grateful yell that I'm alive! hehehehe
But in short, the doctor told me yesterday that he's pleased with my progress in therapy so far and ordered me to another month of the stuff before I come back to see him. He's still kind of iffy on the subject of surgery though he seems to think it's inevitable. I sort of wish he'd have gone ahead and sheduled me and gotten it over with. I'm ready to walk normally again and more importantly, I'm ready to DRIVE again. lol I have a feeling I'm going to waste a month in therapy, have the surgery and then start therapy all over again. I'd much rather just go head and have the surgery now and get it all over with in one fell swoop. But...doctors. The longer they can hold out and charge you for visits and x-rays, the happier they are. *shrug* I hope this doctor realizes that I'm poor and he may not get what the insurance doesn't pay for quite some time. hehehehe
Anyway, that's me in a nutshell for today. I'll be back tomorrow or soon with all the gory details and stuff.
Catch y'all later...and I MISSED ya'll!
I'm still in a knee brace and hobbling around but I'm back at work...miserably, I might add. I had been feeling a little better but after a day of sitting uncomfortably in a desk chair I'm achy and tired and just really not feeling this whole "back at work" thing. I also have physical therapy today...in a few minutes, actually. So I can't stay long. Just wanted to pop in and give a grateful yell that I'm alive! hehehehe
But in short, the doctor told me yesterday that he's pleased with my progress in therapy so far and ordered me to another month of the stuff before I come back to see him. He's still kind of iffy on the subject of surgery though he seems to think it's inevitable. I sort of wish he'd have gone ahead and sheduled me and gotten it over with. I'm ready to walk normally again and more importantly, I'm ready to DRIVE again. lol I have a feeling I'm going to waste a month in therapy, have the surgery and then start therapy all over again. I'd much rather just go head and have the surgery now and get it all over with in one fell swoop. But...doctors. The longer they can hold out and charge you for visits and x-rays, the happier they are. *shrug* I hope this doctor realizes that I'm poor and he may not get what the insurance doesn't pay for quite some time. hehehehe
Anyway, that's me in a nutshell for today. I'll be back tomorrow or soon with all the gory details and stuff.
Catch y'all later...and I MISSED ya'll!
Comments
Welcome back to the real world. We missed you, hon! Here's hoping the PT helps and surgery will not be required. bet you can't wait to get home and prop that leg up. Hope you have a great book to keep you company!
((((HUGS))))