American Idol Rundown
So I'm a boob tube junkie. There I said it. lol And did anyone else watch American Idol last night?
Could that poor Kelly girl BE any dumber? lol Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed myself, but seriously? Just what turnip truck DID she fall out of? rofl I think prolly the highlight of the night was when Ryan asked her what was new and she just sort of blankly looked at him then made some silly referral to her eyelashes not being so weird this time. (Apparently last week she wore fake ones and everyone got a real kick out of it.) And she just kept pointing out the sign that had a pickle with her face on it. (Her last name is Pickler.) Oh! And Simon called her a minx and she thought he was calling her a coat! ROFLOL (Mink anyone?)
But she, at least, sang really well last night. So did a few others. I sadly missed Mandisa's performance. It must have been some kick butt trilling though cuz Simon called her sexy! Yeee Hawww! That's like a regular person telling you you're hotter than whoever the heck is considered totally hot these days! lol
Unfortunately, I didn't miss poor Bucky's sad sorry performance. Just how DID he make it to the final 12? Were the rest of the early contestants THAT bad?? And uh...Kevin? A little sweetheart for sure but...errr...I muted him. Yes. It was that bad.
High spots of the performances, though, were Kathryne and Chris (who, btw, ROCKS MY WORLD!! *swoon*). Paris was just a'ight for me. I can't stand to hear her talk though. Grates on my nerves. Bigtime. Like nails on a chalkboard. She's definitely got the singing chops but I don't particularly like her all that much. Don't know why. I think it has something to do with her reminding me ever-so-slightly of Fantasia from AI3. I didn't really like her all that much either. Something in the attitude.
Ace...dude. Seriously? Don't quit your dayjob. Elliot? Dude? Tape your ears down. (Yes, that was cruel. I shouldn't pick on poor Eliot's ears or he might point out the size of my butt! lol) He can sing but he's just a'ight for me.
That other girl...what was her name. The cute little 17-year-old. You know the one. She was pretty good but too generic for me.
I honestly think Chris's original arrangments he does has just spoiled me and ruined me for all others. I mean, he is so hot and so talented that he took a Johnny Cash song (a rather well known one) and took the classic boom-chica boom-chica arrangment and totally nailed a rock ballad out of it. It was awesome. He just blew me away. I could just lick him all over.
Oops. Sorry 'bout that. I meant I could just listen to him all day. hehehe
Needless to say, much as I love Mandisa and Kathryne (my other two faves) I totally hope Chris wins. I mean, I love him so much I actually tried to vote for him last night. Never mind that I gave up after the 20th busy signal. You know that really says something about him because I haven't actually tried to vote on AI since AI3 when I voted numerous times for Diana DiGuarmo on the last show because that's just how much I DIDN'T want Fantasia to win. lol (Forgive me, Fantasia fans.)
Who do I want voted off this week? Kevin. THEN we can kick Buckey off. Then Ace. Then we get to the really juicy part of the competition. Cuz honestly, the rest of 'em have a really good shot if you ask me.
But...
VOTE FOR CHRIS!!!
Could that poor Kelly girl BE any dumber? lol Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed myself, but seriously? Just what turnip truck DID she fall out of? rofl I think prolly the highlight of the night was when Ryan asked her what was new and she just sort of blankly looked at him then made some silly referral to her eyelashes not being so weird this time. (Apparently last week she wore fake ones and everyone got a real kick out of it.) And she just kept pointing out the sign that had a pickle with her face on it. (Her last name is Pickler.) Oh! And Simon called her a minx and she thought he was calling her a coat! ROFLOL (Mink anyone?)
But she, at least, sang really well last night. So did a few others. I sadly missed Mandisa's performance. It must have been some kick butt trilling though cuz Simon called her sexy! Yeee Hawww! That's like a regular person telling you you're hotter than whoever the heck is considered totally hot these days! lol
Unfortunately, I didn't miss poor Bucky's sad sorry performance. Just how DID he make it to the final 12? Were the rest of the early contestants THAT bad?? And uh...Kevin? A little sweetheart for sure but...errr...I muted him. Yes. It was that bad.
High spots of the performances, though, were Kathryne and Chris (who, btw, ROCKS MY WORLD!! *swoon*). Paris was just a'ight for me. I can't stand to hear her talk though. Grates on my nerves. Bigtime. Like nails on a chalkboard. She's definitely got the singing chops but I don't particularly like her all that much. Don't know why. I think it has something to do with her reminding me ever-so-slightly of Fantasia from AI3. I didn't really like her all that much either. Something in the attitude.
Ace...dude. Seriously? Don't quit your dayjob. Elliot? Dude? Tape your ears down. (Yes, that was cruel. I shouldn't pick on poor Eliot's ears or he might point out the size of my butt! lol) He can sing but he's just a'ight for me.
That other girl...what was her name. The cute little 17-year-old. You know the one. She was pretty good but too generic for me.
I honestly think Chris's original arrangments he does has just spoiled me and ruined me for all others. I mean, he is so hot and so talented that he took a Johnny Cash song (a rather well known one) and took the classic boom-chica boom-chica arrangment and totally nailed a rock ballad out of it. It was awesome. He just blew me away. I could just lick him all over.
Oops. Sorry 'bout that. I meant I could just listen to him all day. hehehe
Needless to say, much as I love Mandisa and Kathryne (my other two faves) I totally hope Chris wins. I mean, I love him so much I actually tried to vote for him last night. Never mind that I gave up after the 20th busy signal. You know that really says something about him because I haven't actually tried to vote on AI since AI3 when I voted numerous times for Diana DiGuarmo on the last show because that's just how much I DIDN'T want Fantasia to win. lol (Forgive me, Fantasia fans.)
Who do I want voted off this week? Kevin. THEN we can kick Buckey off. Then Ace. Then we get to the really juicy part of the competition. Cuz honestly, the rest of 'em have a really good shot if you ask me.
But...
VOTE FOR CHRIS!!!
Comments