Cute Story of Little Johnny
Came across this e-mail from my friend, Jinny, and thought it was too cute. So, the generous person I am, I decided to share. *big grin*
Warning: If you are easily offended by slightly suggestive jokes, don't bother reading further. I wouldn't want to traumatize your delicate sensibiliites. ;-)
During class, a teacher trying to teach good manners, asks the students:
"Students, if you were on a date, having supper with a nice young lady,how would you tell her that you have to go to the bathroom? Michael?"
Michael: "Just a minute, I have to go pee."
Teacher: "That would be rude and impolite!!!
Teacher: "What about you Peter, how would you say it?"
Peter: "I am sorry, but I really need to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back."
Teacher: "That's better, but it's still not very nice to say the word bathroom at the dinner table. And you Little Johnny, are you able to use your intelligence for once and show us your good manners?"
Johnny: "I would say: 'Darling, may I please be excused for a moment? I have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine, who I hope you'll get to meet after supper."
The teacher fainted!!
Warning: If you are easily offended by slightly suggestive jokes, don't bother reading further. I wouldn't want to traumatize your delicate sensibiliites. ;-)
During class, a teacher trying to teach good manners, asks the students:
"Students, if you were on a date, having supper with a nice young lady,how would you tell her that you have to go to the bathroom? Michael?"
Michael: "Just a minute, I have to go pee."
Teacher: "That would be rude and impolite!!!
Teacher: "What about you Peter, how would you say it?"
Peter: "I am sorry, but I really need to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back."
Teacher: "That's better, but it's still not very nice to say the word bathroom at the dinner table. And you Little Johnny, are you able to use your intelligence for once and show us your good manners?"
Johnny: "I would say: 'Darling, may I please be excused for a moment? I have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine, who I hope you'll get to meet after supper."
The teacher fainted!!
Comments