Survey
Swiped this from Kaitlin's blog who swiped it from someone else. lol Aren't we a fun lot of theives? hehehehehe
1. FIRST NAME? Jana
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Well, my first name was riffed off from a cartoon named Jana of the Jungle because my oldest sister INSISTED. My middle name, Lynn, is sort of after my aunt, Ruby Lynn, though my parents SWEAR they didn't name me after her. lol
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Yesterday though it wasn't the sobfest I deserved. I was at work and had to settle for a few brimming tears. *sigh*
4. WHAT IS ON YOUR DESKTOP BACKGROUND? At work it's a pic of my niece, Emmy. At home it's a picture my BIL took on one of his trips. It's like a tunnel somewhere in TN.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Smoked turkey breast
6. KIDS? Nope. Unless you count the dog. hehe
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably not. I'm kinda stuck up. hehe
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL ? Yep. A bound one at home and this blog.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Nah...Sarcasm? Me? I'd never. *blink blink* hehehe
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Uh-huh.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not in this lifetime...unless Joaquine Pheonix was waiting for me at the bottom and said he'd marry me and we'd live on a private island together if I did.
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Blech! Not much of a cereal person. Will eat Cocoa Pebbles and Frosted Flakes if pressed. Had a brief fling with Special K cuz I thought it'd help me lose weight. But in general? Blech!
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES ? Not usually. Especially if I'm wearing clogs. hehehehe
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not really...physically or emotionally. Though I'm probably stronger than I think.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Blue Belle's Mocha Almond Fudge or Ben and Jerry's Fhish Food.
17. RED OR PINK? Both, but not bright red and not dark pink.
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My weight. I'm tired of being fat, but I'm too lazy to exercise.
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Fortunately I've never really lost anyone I've ever truly loved.
20. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Dark brown pants, tan clogs
21. LAST THING YOU ATE? Oh boy. I hope Sara, April and Donna don't read this, but I err...ate a blueberry filled donut about 45 minutes ago. I'm stress eating. Sue me. Of course, that's why I'm still fat. *sigh*
22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My co-worker and a couple of student assistants talking.
23 IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Gray because I feel sort of Blah! today.
24. FAVORITE SMELL? A good smelling man.
25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A patron looking for my co-worker.
26. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their smile.
27. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I didn't have it sent to me; I got it from Kaitlin's journal, but she's a sweetheart, so yeah. I like her. :-)
28. FAVORITE DRINK? Soft drink? Dr. Pepper. Liquor drink? Mudslide
30. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown with sort of blondish brown highlights if I've been in the sun.
31. EYE COLOR? Sort of a cool blend of blue, green and gray.
32. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope. I like my glasses.
33. FAVORITE FOOD? If it's got sugar in it, I'm usually good to go. Oh, and Pizza. And steak. Practically anthing that isn't green and doesn't move. lol (unless we're talking green M&M's...those, I like.) hehe
34. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Both.
35. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Skeleton Key
36. COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black
37. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall
38. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs. Mostly.
39. FAVORITE DESSERT? Again, anything with sugar.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Currently, Marriage in Jeopardy by Anna Adams
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Flowers, butterflies and babies. It's bright and cheery.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Nothing, really. I read a book. Unexpected Complication by Amy Knupp.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Quiet. Music. Wind in the trees.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Neither.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Not very far. A couple places in TN.
46. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Well, I sing. I write. I do some flower arrangement.
47. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? March 23 one town over from where I currently live.
48.Why did you answer this survey of your self? Because I'm to uninspired to write an actual blog entry. LOL
1. FIRST NAME? Jana
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Well, my first name was riffed off from a cartoon named Jana of the Jungle because my oldest sister INSISTED. My middle name, Lynn, is sort of after my aunt, Ruby Lynn, though my parents SWEAR they didn't name me after her. lol
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Yesterday though it wasn't the sobfest I deserved. I was at work and had to settle for a few brimming tears. *sigh*
4. WHAT IS ON YOUR DESKTOP BACKGROUND? At work it's a pic of my niece, Emmy. At home it's a picture my BIL took on one of his trips. It's like a tunnel somewhere in TN.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Smoked turkey breast
6. KIDS? Nope. Unless you count the dog. hehe
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably not. I'm kinda stuck up. hehe
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL ? Yep. A bound one at home and this blog.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Nah...Sarcasm? Me? I'd never. *blink blink* hehehe
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Uh-huh.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not in this lifetime...unless Joaquine Pheonix was waiting for me at the bottom and said he'd marry me and we'd live on a private island together if I did.
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Blech! Not much of a cereal person. Will eat Cocoa Pebbles and Frosted Flakes if pressed. Had a brief fling with Special K cuz I thought it'd help me lose weight. But in general? Blech!
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES ? Not usually. Especially if I'm wearing clogs. hehehehe
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not really...physically or emotionally. Though I'm probably stronger than I think.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Blue Belle's Mocha Almond Fudge or Ben and Jerry's Fhish Food.
17. RED OR PINK? Both, but not bright red and not dark pink.
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My weight. I'm tired of being fat, but I'm too lazy to exercise.
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Fortunately I've never really lost anyone I've ever truly loved.
20. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Dark brown pants, tan clogs
21. LAST THING YOU ATE? Oh boy. I hope Sara, April and Donna don't read this, but I err...ate a blueberry filled donut about 45 minutes ago. I'm stress eating. Sue me. Of course, that's why I'm still fat. *sigh*
22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My co-worker and a couple of student assistants talking.
23 IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Gray because I feel sort of Blah! today.
24. FAVORITE SMELL? A good smelling man.
25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A patron looking for my co-worker.
26. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their smile.
27. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I didn't have it sent to me; I got it from Kaitlin's journal, but she's a sweetheart, so yeah. I like her. :-)
28. FAVORITE DRINK? Soft drink? Dr. Pepper. Liquor drink? Mudslide
30. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown with sort of blondish brown highlights if I've been in the sun.
31. EYE COLOR? Sort of a cool blend of blue, green and gray.
32. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope. I like my glasses.
33. FAVORITE FOOD? If it's got sugar in it, I'm usually good to go. Oh, and Pizza. And steak. Practically anthing that isn't green and doesn't move. lol (unless we're talking green M&M's...those, I like.) hehe
34. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Both.
35. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Skeleton Key
36. COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black
37. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall
38. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs. Mostly.
39. FAVORITE DESSERT? Again, anything with sugar.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Currently, Marriage in Jeopardy by Anna Adams
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Flowers, butterflies and babies. It's bright and cheery.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Nothing, really. I read a book. Unexpected Complication by Amy Knupp.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Quiet. Music. Wind in the trees.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Neither.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Not very far. A couple places in TN.
46. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Well, I sing. I write. I do some flower arrangement.
47. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? March 23 one town over from where I currently live.
48.Why did you answer this survey of your self? Because I'm to uninspired to write an actual blog entry. LOL
Comments
Jana~LOL Um...nope. Whew! Huh?
WHAT?? Okay, I can understand the Stones since I only like a few songs of theirs myself, but HOW could you NOT like the Beatles? You are not normal, woman!