Toothfairy Inflation
Since when did the friggen Toothfairy start leaving greenbacks??? All I ever got was a couple of stinkin' quarters. I feel jipped. lol
Yeah, Emmy finally lost that stubborn tooth. She just got fed up with everyone nagging her about it so she wiggled and worked it for 45 minutes last night until she finally gave up and told her daddy to pull it. Thank the Lord. That's one less trauma in the child's life. lol
Then the stinkin' Toothfairy left her SEVEN DOLLARS!!! What the heck?
I thought it was wild that the previous two teeth she lost earned her $2 a piece. But $7? That's like...wow!
Seriously, when I was a young'un, we got MAYBE seventy-five cents. Usually fifty though. The last tooth I lost she didn't leave ANYTHING. Can you imagine? Of course, by then I think I'd pretty much stopped believing in the Toothfairy. But still.
I shouldn't say anything about Emmy's $7, though. One of her buddies got $20! $10 from the Toothfairy and $10 from his grandparents. Can you imagine? All that money for a tooth? Heck, I'm tempted to tie a couple of mine to a string connected to the doorknob and give the door a slam. Recon a couple of adult teeth might bring in the big money?
Yeah, Emmy finally lost that stubborn tooth. She just got fed up with everyone nagging her about it so she wiggled and worked it for 45 minutes last night until she finally gave up and told her daddy to pull it. Thank the Lord. That's one less trauma in the child's life. lol
Then the stinkin' Toothfairy left her SEVEN DOLLARS!!! What the heck?
I thought it was wild that the previous two teeth she lost earned her $2 a piece. But $7? That's like...wow!
Seriously, when I was a young'un, we got MAYBE seventy-five cents. Usually fifty though. The last tooth I lost she didn't leave ANYTHING. Can you imagine? Of course, by then I think I'd pretty much stopped believing in the Toothfairy. But still.
I shouldn't say anything about Emmy's $7, though. One of her buddies got $20! $10 from the Toothfairy and $10 from his grandparents. Can you imagine? All that money for a tooth? Heck, I'm tempted to tie a couple of mine to a string connected to the doorknob and give the door a slam. Recon a couple of adult teeth might bring in the big money?
Comments