Boobs

I'm either going to have to stop wearing this shirt or get used to my boobs getting a lot of conversation. *rolls eyes* And it's my favorite shirt, too, dag-gummit! But every dang time I wear it I can't get a guy to make eye contact with me for all the coffee in Starbucks. And it isn't even a slutty top. It's a respectable blouse, I swear. Maybe a little on the low side but seriously, it isn't like my boobs are all that spectacular anyhow. Just run of the mill B cups.
*sigh*

hehehehehe

Comments

Heather said…
LOL -- you poor hussy you! Stop teasing the college boys and get back to work. ;-D
Anonymous said…
You should get this bumper sticker I have. It says "Please speak to my face, my breasts can't hear you." Since I'm so tall, I get that all the time. :)
Danica Favorite said…
ROFL Kaitlin.

And hey, there's nothing run of the mill about a set of B's. :)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today