Pass the Guaze and the Slimfast, Please

Alrighty, folks. I'm outta here, and all too soon, one of my teeth will be as well. That's right folks. It's time to face the oral surgeon and have this unruly tooth cut out. No, I'm not looking forward to it but am hoping that in due time, ridding myself of this blasted tooth will also rid me of it's irritation.

So ya'll eat a nice juicy steak this weekend and think of me slurping down Slimfast and mashed potatoes. :-(

Comments

Anonymous said…
Aah Jana ~ hope you're feeling great soon!!!
April said…
Jana- I'll have a yogurt in honor of you. HUGS. I have lots of mouth work that needs to be done but no dental. SO I guess at least you can be glad that you CAN have it done. Ok ok that is soooo lame. Anything with your teeth just plain sucks LOL But I tried ?? :)
Jana said…
LOL April, it's all good. I know what you meant. I'd be ten times more miserable WITHOUT the dental work. ;)

Kate~Thanks, hun. :)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today