The Quiz I Stole
Totally stole this from Jana's (no the other Jana hehe) blog.
1) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says. Dang! Aren't any books near me. I'm at work and all the books are clear across the room. This coulda been fun. *pout*
2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first? Desk
3) What is the last thing you watched on TV? How to Boil Water on the Food Network
4) WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is.12:40
5) Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?12:42. Shoot. I was wishful thinking, I guess. lol
46) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Two patrons whispering.
7) When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Two and a half hours ago when I came into work.
8) Before you came to this website, what did you look at? Jana's website. (Seriously. I'm not talking about myself in third person. I SWEAR. hehe)
9) What are you wearing? green and yellow striped shirt and tan pants.
10) Did you dream last night? Um, yeah, but not the kind I care to share here. hehehe
11) When did you last laugh? A few minutes ago while reading the Crusie/Mayer blog.
12) What is on the walls of the room you are in? Bookshelves, paint, windows, signs, pictures, a map.
13) Seen anything weird lately? Most of the things I see are weird. hehe
14) What do you think of this quiz? Kinda fun.
15) What is the last film you saw? In the theater? Just Like Heaven, at home, In Her Shoes for the billionth time.
16) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?My parents a new house.
17) Tell us something about you that we don't know. I weighed a 100lbs in second grade, my best friend weight 15o and our teacher called us her two fatties.
18) If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Rid the world of racistism and bigotry.
19) Do you like to dance? Yep. Just not in public.
20) George Bush: is he a power-crazy nut case or someone who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years? What Jana said: I think he's a great guy with balls of steel.
21) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Gracie Lynn
22) Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? Jerrod Matthew
23) Would you ever consider living abroad? What Jana said: No, I love the US of A.
1) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says. Dang! Aren't any books near me. I'm at work and all the books are clear across the room. This coulda been fun. *pout*
2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first? Desk
3) What is the last thing you watched on TV? How to Boil Water on the Food Network
4) WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is.12:40
5) Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?12:42. Shoot. I was wishful thinking, I guess. lol
46) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Two patrons whispering.
7) When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Two and a half hours ago when I came into work.
8) Before you came to this website, what did you look at? Jana's website. (Seriously. I'm not talking about myself in third person. I SWEAR. hehe)
9) What are you wearing? green and yellow striped shirt and tan pants.
10) Did you dream last night? Um, yeah, but not the kind I care to share here. hehehe
11) When did you last laugh? A few minutes ago while reading the Crusie/Mayer blog.
12) What is on the walls of the room you are in? Bookshelves, paint, windows, signs, pictures, a map.
13) Seen anything weird lately? Most of the things I see are weird. hehe
14) What do you think of this quiz? Kinda fun.
15) What is the last film you saw? In the theater? Just Like Heaven, at home, In Her Shoes for the billionth time.
16) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?My parents a new house.
17) Tell us something about you that we don't know. I weighed a 100lbs in second grade, my best friend weight 15o and our teacher called us her two fatties.
18) If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Rid the world of racistism and bigotry.
19) Do you like to dance? Yep. Just not in public.
20) George Bush: is he a power-crazy nut case or someone who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years? What Jana said: I think he's a great guy with balls of steel.
21) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Gracie Lynn
22) Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? Jerrod Matthew
23) Would you ever consider living abroad? What Jana said: No, I love the US of A.
Comments
You work in a library and there are NO books on your desk? Tsk, tsk, tsk. At least I have an out-dated dictionary on mine, and always have a book tucked in my bag.
;-)
Heather~ :-p Yeah, I work in a library, but my work doesn't usually involve books. I get to play with junk. Besides, I was working the reference desk where the only reading material are newspapers.