Book MeMe

*sighs dramatically*

I done been tagged! hehehe

Jana tagged me and yeah it's a couple days late and no, I'm not talking about myself. ;-)

If you look closely, you'll notice a pattern. hehehe

Book MeMe

1. One book that changed your life. Up A Road Slowly by Irene Hunt. It was the first book I remember reading that really made me fall in love with the fictional world.

2. One book you've read more than once. Too Much Temptation by Lorie Foster

3. One book you would want on a desert island. Goodnight Nobody by Jennifer Weiner

4. One book that made you laugh. Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie

5. One book that made you cry. Whole Lot Of Love by Justine Davis

6. One book that you wish had been written. Any book with my name on it!

7. One book you wish had never been written. I don’t know. I’ve never read one I hated that much.

8. One book you are currently reading. The Right Brother by Patricia McLinn

9. One book you have been meaning to read. Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today