Growing Pains
Had a seriously disturbing dream last nigh. Seriously. Disturbing.
I dreamed I was watching the old TV show Growing Pains and there was this scene with Kirk Cameron and his wife. (can't remember her name. ) Anyhow, I have no idea what was being said what the scene was even about. I think I musta had the volume on mute. But...When Kirk kisses his wife goodbye and turns to leave...His pants are falling down a bit and you could see his buttcrack! :-O
Don't ask me why I dreamed that. I haven't the foggiest idea. I certainly have no desire to see Kirk Cameron's buttcrack nor do I watch Growing Pains any longer.
Have to admit, though. I did wake up laughing. :-D
Guess it was my subconcious trying to cheer me up. hehehehe
I dreamed I was watching the old TV show Growing Pains and there was this scene with Kirk Cameron and his wife. (can't remember her name. ) Anyhow, I have no idea what was being said what the scene was even about. I think I musta had the volume on mute. But...When Kirk kisses his wife goodbye and turns to leave...His pants are falling down a bit and you could see his buttcrack! :-O
Don't ask me why I dreamed that. I haven't the foggiest idea. I certainly have no desire to see Kirk Cameron's buttcrack nor do I watch Growing Pains any longer.
Have to admit, though. I did wake up laughing. :-D
Guess it was my subconcious trying to cheer me up. hehehehe
Comments
Used to love that show, and my sister and I had his poster on our wall, right next to her pillows. TMI? lol