A Quote

Not only does sin hinder prayer; prayer hinders sin. The two are always opposed. The more careless we are about sin, the less we will pray. The more we pray, the less careless we will be about sin. Both sin and prayer are powerful forces. Which one is moving you?

-- Dr. Alvin Vander Griend

Comments

Constance said…
I am being pulled in both directions. I pray most the time and sin is all around. There's a lot of good that I just don't really deserve. Or maybe that's just temptation.
Jana said…
The deceiver has many ways in which he makes us doubt ourselves, our worthiness and our salvation. The thing we must we remember is...we AREN'T worthy. We DON'T deserve the blessings we receive. But that's what is so miraculous about GRACE. Our Saviour blesses us anyway. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today