The Road

Ya'll remember the saga of the new underwear back in June? The picture below is the reason for the new underwear and the trama of not being able to go home. Looks like they did nothing, right? That's what I thought, too.


Then a week later, this happened.


And Jana was happy. hehehe

They have gone back over it since the above picture was taken. Added more white rock so that it's fully paved.

Was all this worth the trauma and drama of not being able to get to my own darn house?

Not really.

:-/

(Yeah, yeah, I know this like OLD NEWS but just like not being able to spell, I never said I was prompt, either. hehehe)

Comments

Heather said…
Well at least YOUR road is finished. Mine is still a huge mess.

And why do i get the feeling that spelling jab was aimed at me? ROFL...
Jana said…
hehehehe Cuz it wuz. hehehehehe

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today