Check It Out

Be patient while I do some shameless pimping for a friend...hehehe

Head on over to author Donna Alward's blog and catch the launch of her first release from Samhain Publishing, The Girl Most Likely. She's got lots of cool things going on over there throughout the day.

Better yet, if you're an e-book fan, head on over to Samhain Publishing and order your copy of the book today!

If you're holding out for the print version, look for it on December 19, 2006 available from My Bookstore and More.

Shameless pimping over. hehehehe

Comments

Donna Alward said…
YOU WERE TOTALLY SHAMELESS AND I LOVE IT!

(tackle hugs Jana)

She's only doing it because she won a copy, everyone. LOL

Thanks, sweetie-pie. ;-)
Jana said…
LOL I did it BEFORE I won, silly. ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today