Just A Quickie
And really, it will be. Promise. ;-)
Just wanted to pop in and wish ya'll all a safe and happy Labor Day weekend. If ya gotta work Monday...God love ya and I'll be thinkin' 'bout ya. hehehe
And FYI...I didn't kill anyone last night but I was thisclose to being unChristian and flipping off the dude who cut me off at the fourway stop and then blocked me from making my turn which forced me to go the way that I did NOT want to go to get off campus. Grrrrr...No offense to any football fans who read this blog (I'm sure ya'll are more courteous than SC and MSU fans) but FOOTBALL FANS SUCK! hehehehe
Now, I'm off for my long (figuratively and litterally) weekend. See ya'll on Tuesday if I survive!
Just wanted to pop in and wish ya'll all a safe and happy Labor Day weekend. If ya gotta work Monday...God love ya and I'll be thinkin' 'bout ya. hehehe
And FYI...I didn't kill anyone last night but I was thisclose to being unChristian and flipping off the dude who cut me off at the fourway stop and then blocked me from making my turn which forced me to go the way that I did NOT want to go to get off campus. Grrrrr...No offense to any football fans who read this blog (I'm sure ya'll are more courteous than SC and MSU fans) but FOOTBALL FANS SUCK! hehehehe
Now, I'm off for my long (figuratively and litterally) weekend. See ya'll on Tuesday if I survive!
Comments
Good for you on your self control. I'd have plotted his murder by now.