Wussy Dog
Libby, now also known as the wussy dog, is afraid of the dark.
Yep. The dark. A dog. Afraid of the dark.
Seriously, for the past several nights, whenever I take her outside after dark, she goes just to the edge of the yard, sniffs, whimpers and then runs (tail tucked firmly between her legs) crying back to the porch and just sits there under the porch light staring at me as though I'm insane evil mommy for dragging her out into the darkness.
*sigh*
Can't say as I blame her much. It's dark as pitch out there and there are some really creepy sounds coming from the woods sometimes. I'm not all that fond of standing out there with a lone flashlight and the only other source of light the porch light which barely extends off the porch.
If he ever comes to get me, I at least hope the boogyman is cute.
hehehehe
Yep. The dark. A dog. Afraid of the dark.
Seriously, for the past several nights, whenever I take her outside after dark, she goes just to the edge of the yard, sniffs, whimpers and then runs (tail tucked firmly between her legs) crying back to the porch and just sits there under the porch light staring at me as though I'm insane evil mommy for dragging her out into the darkness.
*sigh*
Can't say as I blame her much. It's dark as pitch out there and there are some really creepy sounds coming from the woods sometimes. I'm not all that fond of standing out there with a lone flashlight and the only other source of light the porch light which barely extends off the porch.
If he ever comes to get me, I at least hope the boogyman is cute.
hehehehe
Comments
In her defense, she's a widdle itty bitty ting.
;-)