Is It Friday Yet?

My how the week has dragged. Time stills when you're having a sucky time. Is it really only Thursday? Yeah, I know. One more day, but sheesh! And I can't even think of anything I've really accomplished other than inwardly growling at the world.

*sigh*

It's just sooooo annoying.

And I'm starting to wonder if I didn't do more damage to my "good" knee than I originally thought. Or maybe knee bruises just hurt more. I don't know but it's not getting any easier to deal with. The bruises on my ribs seem to have mostly dissipated and the toenail finally grew in enough to ease the worst of the discomfort. It's just the stupid knee. *pout* Am I just not ever supposed to walk, sit or stand comfortably again for the rest of my life?? *whines*

Of course, part of the problem could be that I keep banging it on the stupid CPU that they brought me a couple of weeks ago at work. It sticks out further than my old one did and every time I turn around I'm banging my bruised knee on it. That huuuurrts.

And whined to God last night about not being entirely happy with the way He answered one of my prayers. He said something along the lines of :-P and told me to grow up. I kept hoping he'd say something along the lines of "This is a trial run. If you handle this you'll get what you really want." Whenever I ask Him about that, He just smiles and shakes His head. At least that's the image I get.

I do think I hear Him telling me to be patient a lot. Because I'm so impatient. And I used to be the picture of patience. Now? Not so much. *shakes head.* I'm tired, cranky and I want what I want NOW. I've waited and I keep saying, "Now, Lord. Now. Please?" I just keep hearing "patience" in my head. I don't know if it's Him or what but if it's Him, I'm trying. Really. I am. Some days are more successful than others.

And my sister just emailed me wanting me to keep her dog while she and her family go on vacation and stay at a fabulous hotel overlooking the mountains. It ain't fair. I want to drop my dog off with someone while *I* go on vacation and stay at a fabulous hotel overlooking the mountains.

I'm just a bundle of joy today, huh?

I'll try and do better. Or at least not kill anyone. Or maim them. Or kick them in the shins. hehehe

Comments

Heather said…
Take it from me, injured knees always take longer to heal. Remember when I fell back in July photographing cows? While the knee no longer hurts, there's still a slight red mark just below the knee. Doesn't hurt, but still...

And I'm with you - I want to drop my [cat] off with someone someone while *I* go on vacation and stay at a fabulous hotel overlooking the mountains. Or the ocean. Aw heck, I'll just go to Norway or Alaska so I can have both. *WG*
Jana said…
Which place has the hotter men? Norway? or Alaska?

hehehehehe
Heather said…
ROFLMBO.... I'm thinking it could be a tie.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today