The Muse Is Talking

Unfortunately, she's talking faster than I can type. LOL I'm not complaining. After the fits and spurts of inspiration she's given me lately, a heavy flow is quite the relief. She even had me waxing poetic at the moon last night. hehehehe

And it was a gorgeous moon, I'll admit. Full and so bright I almost didn't need my lantern when I took Libby out. It sparkled on the lake like millions of tiny diamonds and gave the white rock of the pavement an almost ghostly glow. Very mystical and etherial feeling.

At any rate, that's what I've been up to. Other than, you know, werking. hehehehe

Comments

Heather said…
Well, at least someone's Muse is cooperating. Mine...maybe so far as crafty things, but not with the writing. Or life.

BTW, through today's Photo Friday challenge I happened upon an AWESOME photo blog: http://pointsoflight.blogspot.com/

This guy has some absolutely gorgeous photos. I can't stop trolling the archives!
Jana said…
Wow! I checked out that link and it's awesome. I haven't had a chance to go through the archives but just the ones on the page are magnificent. Thanks for pointing it out to me, Trix! :-)
Heather said…
You're welcome! Thought you might enjoy it as much as I did.

He must have inspired me to some degree because walking down past the Arboretum Sunday afternoon I noticed that there are wild blueberries growing all along the fence there. Was very glad I had my camera handy and that there is less traffic along that stretch of road on Sundays so I could stop and take some pics. Hope at least a few of them turned out!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today