The Pix Are In

And granting that Blogger is friendly today, I'll share. hehehe

Labor Day weekend was all fun and games as we set out to do some serious fishing. Can you see how serious we were?Due to the lack of rain this summer, the pond had, unfortunately, receded quite a bit, as you can tell...or maybe you can tell. At any rate, where everyone was standing used to be covered in water. The original bank is way up there where the full on green is.

Remember that 5lb Catfish I caught?? Yeah, I know in that post about crap hurting and all that I said 10lbs. I meant 5lbs. hehehe Fish tales growing and all that. *grin* He felt like 10lbs when I was reeling him in!

That's him on the ground, there, because he was being all cantakerous not wanting anyone to get their hands on him.

But Daddy conquered him, briefly, and we managed to get a pic. No, I'm not touching him. He'd dirty, slimy and those catfish hurt...or so I'm told. And yeah, that's Daddy with me and Mama ther in the background. Ya'll finally get to see the man who sired me. LOL

Emmy and her Nana get comfy for the long haul when Emmy decided she wanted to try for a 5 pounder of her own. Sadly, she wasn't as fortunate as I.

Libby had fun after the fishing was done. It's always a treat to play with someone other than Mama, you know.

And that, apparently, is all Blogger is willing to give me today. LOL

Catch ya'll later!

Comments

Heather said…
Don't you all look like you're having fun!
Danica Favorite said…
Awe, that looks like so much fun.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today