Pups Gone Wild
So I went home yesterday and let the babies out. Scarlett immediately tried to "lose" Libby. *sigh* I went back in the house for two seconds to get my jacket and when I came back out they were both gone. Started yelling (I'm a neighborhood favorite by now, I'm sure) and finally heard tags clinking. Scarlett was coming up through the woods all happy but I didn't see Libby. Yelled again and finally saw the little scamp sniffing her way back through the woods. Scarlett seemed none to happy to realized that Libby wasn't far behind her. Lecture to Scarlett on "taking care of the baby and not trying to lose her in the woods" ensued. I'm almost certain I saw Scarlett roll her eyes.
Libby, on the other hand, thought she'd been on a great adventure and had to tell me all about it. Kept wanting to re-live it. So now (thanks, Scarlett) I have to keep my eyes glued to the scamp every time I take her out or she's gone like a wood nymph dancing through the trees.
I did hear one neighbor down the road with her dogs who was worse than me. She was cussing at them (loudly) trying to get them to come in or go out or roll over and die or something. I couldn't really tell but whatever she was screaming at them, she was NOT happy. I, in response, was extra super sweet to the girls even as I was telling them to get their butts in the house. hehehehe
Speaking of neighbors, though...You remember the ones that I said thought I was spying on them? The one with the keyboard serenading the neighborhood? Well, they up and MOVED this weekend. Just, there one day and gone the next. I happened to get home from town Friday morning just in time to see them loading their yard furniture. Then lickety split, they were gone. No skin off my nose. They were strange anyway. (probably said the same about me. lol)
I actually miss the hunky college boys who used to live over there. They were quiet and kept to themselves and were kind enough to provide a little eye candy on occasion. hehehe
Libby, on the other hand, thought she'd been on a great adventure and had to tell me all about it. Kept wanting to re-live it. So now (thanks, Scarlett) I have to keep my eyes glued to the scamp every time I take her out or she's gone like a wood nymph dancing through the trees.
I did hear one neighbor down the road with her dogs who was worse than me. She was cussing at them (loudly) trying to get them to come in or go out or roll over and die or something. I couldn't really tell but whatever she was screaming at them, she was NOT happy. I, in response, was extra super sweet to the girls even as I was telling them to get their butts in the house. hehehehe
Speaking of neighbors, though...You remember the ones that I said thought I was spying on them? The one with the keyboard serenading the neighborhood? Well, they up and MOVED this weekend. Just, there one day and gone the next. I happened to get home from town Friday morning just in time to see them loading their yard furniture. Then lickety split, they were gone. No skin off my nose. They were strange anyway. (probably said the same about me. lol)
I actually miss the hunky college boys who used to live over there. They were quiet and kept to themselves and were kind enough to provide a little eye candy on occasion. hehehe
Comments