Stuff and Such
I think my neighbor thinks I'm stalking him. LOL Or at least, overly interested in their comings and goings. Was a time when I'd disappear inside my house after work and not step foot outside until the next morning when I left. I'm certain they assumed I was an ogre who kept hidden or something. Not so, now that I have Libby. I spend 70% of my evenings outside either playing with her or urging her to "go pee pee" or not to eat disgusting things. Unfortunately, one of Libby's newest areas of the yard is the portion closest to the road and facing my neighbors' house diagonally across the road from me. Late yesterday, I was outside watching Libby (facing this house) and I looked up just as the man of the house came out on his back deck, peeked around the side and darted back inside. So, me thinks he thinks I'm watching them. I, however, couldn't care less if my constant presence outside (in my own yard!) offends or annoys them as this is the same family who has the aspiring musician who enjoys serenading the neighborhood with her keyboard. This is also the same neighbor who a few months ago waited TWO DAYS before telling me he'd been watching a burst water pipe flowing from my yard. A pipe I was too oblivious to notice but HE had been watching flow from my yard for TWO days before telling me. So, if my "watching" them annoys? Oh well. Too bad, so sad.
For the record, I couldn't care less of their comings and goings, either. My only interest as I'm standing outside is getting Libby to do her business as fast as possibly so my butt can spend some quality time with the couch. hehehehe
Sis1 called me last night. Annoyed me at first because she insisted on knowing what I was doing and why I hadn't answered the phone earlier when she called. I never did tell her what I was doing. Not because I was doing anything entirely shameful or interesting (I was sorting pictures, if you must know) but I don't have to tell her anything. I be grown! hehe Anyhow, she called with some news. News I'm not supposed to share but since nobody who reads this is related to me (I don't think so, anyhow. If you ARE, please speak up! lol) or would be shocked or upset at my revealing this I'll share. A cousin who married in August is pregnant. And no, it wasn't planned. It was just kids bein' dumb. *sigh* She didn't want to go on the pill because she didn't want to get fat. And well, yeah. Condoms? Not always effective. So instead of being safe from an unplanned pregnancy (that they can't afford) she's going to get REALLY fat and be a mom. Kudos to the brilliance of the modern day young wife!
Me? I'd be all over some pills. But then, I'm already fat so what would I care? hehehehe
But I suppose I'm happy for her. She's not the most responsible person in the world (obviously) but she has grown up a lot since she met her new husband and he's already an experienced father so they should be alright. I hope. (and pray!)
That's about it as far as what's going on with me. How 'bout you?
For the record, I couldn't care less of their comings and goings, either. My only interest as I'm standing outside is getting Libby to do her business as fast as possibly so my butt can spend some quality time with the couch. hehehehe
Sis1 called me last night. Annoyed me at first because she insisted on knowing what I was doing and why I hadn't answered the phone earlier when she called. I never did tell her what I was doing. Not because I was doing anything entirely shameful or interesting (I was sorting pictures, if you must know) but I don't have to tell her anything. I be grown! hehe Anyhow, she called with some news. News I'm not supposed to share but since nobody who reads this is related to me (I don't think so, anyhow. If you ARE, please speak up! lol) or would be shocked or upset at my revealing this I'll share. A cousin who married in August is pregnant. And no, it wasn't planned. It was just kids bein' dumb. *sigh* She didn't want to go on the pill because she didn't want to get fat. And well, yeah. Condoms? Not always effective. So instead of being safe from an unplanned pregnancy (that they can't afford) she's going to get REALLY fat and be a mom. Kudos to the brilliance of the modern day young wife!
Me? I'd be all over some pills. But then, I'm already fat so what would I care? hehehehe
But I suppose I'm happy for her. She's not the most responsible person in the world (obviously) but she has grown up a lot since she met her new husband and he's already an experienced father so they should be alright. I hope. (and pray!)
That's about it as far as what's going on with me. How 'bout you?
Comments
Hi, I can't take your call right now because:
a) I'm not home
b) I'm home, but in the middle of something and can't get to the phone right now
c) I just don't want to talk to you unless, of course, you happen to be (insert name of favorite screen hunk here)
Hehe....
I kept it on there until the first time my boss left me a message on there. She seemed sort of confused.
I did get a lot of giggle messages from friends and family who called just to hear it. :-/