Because I Got Nuthin' Better To Do
--> Spell your name without vowels: Jn
--> What is the date 2 days after your birthday?: 3/25
--> How many pairs of jeans do you own?: Uh...Well, only half of them fit, at the moment, but I think...6? Maybe?
--> How many are designer?: Are Faded Glory and Just My Size considered designer?? hehehe
--> What color do you wear most?: blue, black, lavender
--> Least favorite color?: For clothing? Orange or red. My complexion is too rosy to carry 'em off.
--> Last song heard on the radio?: Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy. Okay, so I'm pretty sure it wasn't the last song I heard, but it's the last one I remember.
--> What's for dinner tonight?: Slimfast. Yum.
--> Are you happy with your life right now?: I'm content. For the moment.
--> Tell me a secret about one of your siblings: Huh. Weeeeellll, most of the secrets worth telling are too scandelous to share with the world. hehehehehe
--> Anyone ever said you resemble a celebrity?: Nope.
--> Who did you last call on your cell phone?: Better question would be when was the last time I even took the thing out to use it! LOL
--> Do you own a..
- PS2?: no
- XBOX 360?: no
- PSP?: no
- SIDEKICK?: What's that?
- DIGITAL CAMERA?: Unfortunately, no.
--> Do you shop at stores like Hollister, Abercrombie & Fitch, American Eagle, or Aeropostale?: No, no, no and no. I'm more of a Wal-Mart, Cato, JCPenny girl. In fact, where I live none of those other stores even exist.
--> How do you make money?: You mean it doesn't grow on trees? My parents were actually telling me the truth all those years???
--> Last thing you bought over 50 dollars?: Who has 50 bucks to spend in one pop? Not I.
--> How's the weather?: Rainy, humid and warm. Supposed to turn off cold tomorrow, though.
--> Are you missing someone right now?: A couple of people, actually.
--> What chores do you have around the house: You mean, I'm supposed to do chores even though I'm a grown up???
--> Finish this sentence. I wish: That sometimes things came easy and just the way I hoped they'd be.
--> One word to describe you: simple
--> Favorite pair of shoes: My white New Balance. Although, I do have a cute pair of kitten heeled sandles that make my legs look GREAT.
--> Do you own big sunglasses? I don't own ANY sunglasses.
--> Do you find yourself attractive?: Not really. Maybe a tiny bit. If I'm not looking closely.
--> What would you rather be doing right now?: Reading.
--> What should you be doing right now?: Working.
--> Have you kissed your boyfriend/girlfriend lately?: What boyfriend? I don't even have a crush anymore.
--> Last IM you recieved?: a couple years ago. LOL
--> Who did you hug today?: My dog.
--> What are you going to do now?: Finish writing a scene for Drifters that I got stuck on.
--> What is the date 2 days after your birthday?: 3/25
--> How many pairs of jeans do you own?: Uh...Well, only half of them fit, at the moment, but I think...6? Maybe?
--> How many are designer?: Are Faded Glory and Just My Size considered designer?? hehehe
--> What color do you wear most?: blue, black, lavender
--> Least favorite color?: For clothing? Orange or red. My complexion is too rosy to carry 'em off.
--> Last song heard on the radio?: Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy. Okay, so I'm pretty sure it wasn't the last song I heard, but it's the last one I remember.
--> What's for dinner tonight?: Slimfast. Yum.
--> Are you happy with your life right now?: I'm content. For the moment.
--> Tell me a secret about one of your siblings: Huh. Weeeeellll, most of the secrets worth telling are too scandelous to share with the world. hehehehehe
--> Anyone ever said you resemble a celebrity?: Nope.
--> Who did you last call on your cell phone?: Better question would be when was the last time I even took the thing out to use it! LOL
--> Do you own a..
- PS2?: no
- XBOX 360?: no
- PSP?: no
- SIDEKICK?: What's that?
- DIGITAL CAMERA?: Unfortunately, no.
--> Do you shop at stores like Hollister, Abercrombie & Fitch, American Eagle, or Aeropostale?: No, no, no and no. I'm more of a Wal-Mart, Cato, JCPenny girl. In fact, where I live none of those other stores even exist.
--> How do you make money?: You mean it doesn't grow on trees? My parents were actually telling me the truth all those years???
--> Last thing you bought over 50 dollars?: Who has 50 bucks to spend in one pop? Not I.
--> How's the weather?: Rainy, humid and warm. Supposed to turn off cold tomorrow, though.
--> Are you missing someone right now?: A couple of people, actually.
--> What chores do you have around the house: You mean, I'm supposed to do chores even though I'm a grown up???
--> Finish this sentence. I wish: That sometimes things came easy and just the way I hoped they'd be.
--> One word to describe you: simple
--> Favorite pair of shoes: My white New Balance. Although, I do have a cute pair of kitten heeled sandles that make my legs look GREAT.
--> Do you own big sunglasses? I don't own ANY sunglasses.
--> Do you find yourself attractive?: Not really. Maybe a tiny bit. If I'm not looking closely.
--> What would you rather be doing right now?: Reading.
--> What should you be doing right now?: Working.
--> Have you kissed your boyfriend/girlfriend lately?: What boyfriend? I don't even have a crush anymore.
--> Last IM you recieved?: a couple years ago. LOL
--> Who did you hug today?: My dog.
--> What are you going to do now?: Finish writing a scene for Drifters that I got stuck on.
Comments
If I worked on something for publication I'd have to give up Drifters entirely. The Drifters characters are too loud and get uber jealous when I start working on an MS.
At least that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.
hehehehehehe