Five Things
Don't know how I missed it, but Heather also tagged me to share 5 interesting things about myself that people don't already know. Right. Because ya'll don't know ENOUGH of my deep dark secrets. LOL
1.) When I was three, Sis2 and I were in a bushhog accident resulting in my having a fractured leg and she nearly losing both of hers.
2.) When I was eleven, I was "in love" with a 16-year-old boy who was "in love" with Sis1. I hated her for MONTHS for hurting his feelings when he asked her out (with flowers and candy and a profession of his feelings) and she said no. Never occured to me to be jealous. I was too busy thinking her stupid. LOL
3.) My freshmen year of high school I was Miss West Clay High, complete with tiara and sash.
(This is getting darn hard. I'm so totally uninteresting...)
4.) I sang my first church solo when I was 12 but haven't sang one in five years. (that doesn't count the one time, last year, that I sang at my sister's wedding.)
5.) When I was 13 and she 19, I regularly read Sis1's diary. And trust me. Her's was FAR more interesting than mine will ever be. LOL
Okay. Probably uber boring but there it is. LOL
1.) When I was three, Sis2 and I were in a bushhog accident resulting in my having a fractured leg and she nearly losing both of hers.
2.) When I was eleven, I was "in love" with a 16-year-old boy who was "in love" with Sis1. I hated her for MONTHS for hurting his feelings when he asked her out (with flowers and candy and a profession of his feelings) and she said no. Never occured to me to be jealous. I was too busy thinking her stupid. LOL
3.) My freshmen year of high school I was Miss West Clay High, complete with tiara and sash.
(This is getting darn hard. I'm so totally uninteresting...)
4.) I sang my first church solo when I was 12 but haven't sang one in five years. (that doesn't count the one time, last year, that I sang at my sister's wedding.)
5.) When I was 13 and she 19, I regularly read Sis1's diary. And trust me. Her's was FAR more interesting than mine will ever be. LOL
Okay. Probably uber boring but there it is. LOL
Comments
And when are you going to start singing again? :D
As for the singing...Uh...when I start singing again?
:-D