Mistress of Crabbiness
That would be me.
Boo.
*sigh*
Yesterday was the day from...well, let's just say it's hot down there.
Not only did it start out drizzing rain (blech!) but it quickly went to...you know, before I could even blink. And just when I thought I was climbing my way out of the inferno, darn it all to crap if somebody didn't step on my fingers and send me falling back down into the pit.
So :-P~~~~ to the finger stepping itch-bay. You will not defeat me today. You WILL NOT. Because I hate being crabby. I loathe snapping at innocent people and feeling my shoulders tighten and my head vibrate. I despise this burning in my eyes and the uncontrolable urge to throw things while I cry and scream.
I'd rather not see your face, hear your voice or so much as speak your name.
And I won't spit on you if today turns out to be YOUR day in...well, you know.
Boo.
*sigh*
Yesterday was the day from...well, let's just say it's hot down there.
Not only did it start out drizzing rain (blech!) but it quickly went to...you know, before I could even blink. And just when I thought I was climbing my way out of the inferno, darn it all to crap if somebody didn't step on my fingers and send me falling back down into the pit.
So :-P~~~~ to the finger stepping itch-bay. You will not defeat me today. You WILL NOT. Because I hate being crabby. I loathe snapping at innocent people and feeling my shoulders tighten and my head vibrate. I despise this burning in my eyes and the uncontrolable urge to throw things while I cry and scream.
I'd rather not see your face, hear your voice or so much as speak your name.
And I won't spit on you if today turns out to be YOUR day in...well, you know.
Comments