More Shameless Pimping!
Okay, bear with me. I've got more shameless pimping to do. ;-)
Two good pals are soon to be releasing their first novels with Wild Rose Press.
Donna Michaels' first novel, Thanks For Giving, will be released Friday, December 1, 2006.
JT Schultz's first novel, Tinsel and Takeovers will be released Friday, December 8, 2006.
While I haven't read their books (yet) I can attest that these two ladies are super talented writers and I couldn't be more thrilled to see their talents recognized through publication. So if you're looking for some new authors, head on over and check them out.
Now, back to regularly scheduled blogging.
hehehehehe
Two good pals are soon to be releasing their first novels with Wild Rose Press.
Donna Michaels' first novel, Thanks For Giving, will be released Friday, December 1, 2006.
JT Schultz's first novel, Tinsel and Takeovers will be released Friday, December 8, 2006.
While I haven't read their books (yet) I can attest that these two ladies are super talented writers and I couldn't be more thrilled to see their talents recognized through publication. So if you're looking for some new authors, head on over and check them out.
Now, back to regularly scheduled blogging.
hehehehehe
Comments
Maybe one day soon I'll get to pimp your books too??? :-)