One book that...

I did this meme awhile back but my pal Heather tagged me with it so I figured, heck. Why not? I can always shake up the answers, right?

1.)One book that changed your life... This one hasn't changed. Up a Road Slowly by Irene Hunt. This was the first book that really stuck with me and to this DAY I remember how much I loved it. It really inspired a love of reading in me that hopefully will never change.

2) One book that you've read more than once... I've read just about all my books more than once. Or at least, all my older books. Back when I couldn't afford a lot of new books I read all my books on rotation so that they all got equal re-read time. BUT, just to name one, Where the Heart Is by Billie Letts.

3) One book you'd want on a deserted island... To echo Heather, Oh, gosh -- I have no idea. But if I absolutely had to chose off the top of my head, I'd more than likely say one of Jennifer Weiners...Either In Her Shoes or Goodnight Nobody . OR, I might just take the Bible with me since being on a deserted island would be the best time to commune with God. None of those earthly distractions to keep me from reading it, right?

4) One book that made you laugh... Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie. Actually just about all of her books that I've read have had some laugh out loud moments. :-)

5) One book that made you cry...Me and Emma by Elizabeth Flock. That was one tough book to get through with dry eyes...or at the very least, a heavy lump in my throat and burning eyes.

6) One book you wish you'd written... I'm going to stick to my orignial answer...anything with my name on it. LOL That great American romance novel I've been itching to write since before I knew I loved to write. Just can't get it from my head and onto print, though. It's stuck in the scary recesses of my mind. lol

7) One book you wish had never been written... Oh, gosh. What was that aweful thing I had to read in English Lit? I can't rememeber the name of it but it was NASTY. As in, I couldn't finish reading it because I kept needing to vomit, nasty.

8) One book you're currently reading... I'm still working my way through Jennifer Weiner's The Guy Not Taken.

Comments

Hehe, Hey Jana, I just did the What's your American Accent survey. It said I'm from the West. Which is funny, since I'm Canadian, and live east of Toronto! Too funny.
Jana said…
LOL Funny, innit? I'd have sworn that I have a deep southern accent but I guess not as southern as I thought. :-D

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today