Random

  • Guilt trips do NOT work on me. Try guilting me and see how fast I do the exact OPPOSITE of what you want me to do. Unless I was already intending on doing it anyway. In which case, I'll torture you making you think I'm not going to do it.
  • Libby has learned how to a.) jump on my bed, b.) steal my coffee and c.) give me a concussion.
  • When I tell you I'm irritable, I'm not issuing an invitation for you to stand there trying to dig out of me why. You only make me that much more irritable.
  • Not sticking around to hear an explanation for something you've asked me about makes me very ill with you. I hope your inconsiderate, unprofessional and childish behavior comes back to haunt you in a big way.
  • I was not surprised to find out that Britney and Kevin are divorcing. What I want to know is...What took them so long?? (And really...Does he even have a career for it to hurt?)
  • I don't "do" politics. Unless you're making fun of someone, nine times out of ten when the words "democrat" "republican" "Washington" "election" and "vote" are mentioned, I've stopped listening to you.
  • Should you ask me anything about the above topics, beware. You've just ticked me off. My standard answer is "Nonya" as in "None of your business." My views, oppinions, voting habits, etc. are my business. Not yours.
  • Since when do television shows have fall seasons and spring seasons? Was a time when it was just one long season. Stupid networks. (In case you're wondering, I'm speaking of Lost have a fall finale and a spring premier in Feb. I mean, I love Taye Diggs. He's totally hot. But could they not have stuck him somewhere where there wasn't already a show I enjoy watching?)
  • I miss food.
  • I REALLY miss food.
  • The same teasing ALL. THE. TIME. gets REALLY old. If you must bug me, find something new to bug me about. Seriously.
  • Muddy shoes suck.
  • Thursdays suck.
  • It pains me to realize that it costs nearly as much to WRAP a gift, as it does to purchase the actual gift. Unless you're really creative and use the Sunday funnies. (which I've done.)
  • Libby doesn't understand that her teeth on Mommy's toes hurts. Unfortunately, she now understands that Mommy's newspaper slapping her butt hurts.
  • I need a hair cut.
  • People need to understand something about me. I'm not as air headed as I seem. Nor do I just sit back and let life pass me by. I get discouraged. I get down. I worry. And bad things do happen to me. Just because I don't SHOW it all the time, doesn't mean it isn't there. So don't say you know me and wish you could be more like me when you've got no idea who I even am.
  • If something bad has happened to you (or someone you love), why don't you TALK to God about it instead of BLAMING Him for it? And really. It's too easy to just sit back and blame God. Each person makes a decision when they wake up each day. If you make a bad one, it's you're own darn fault. God may know all and see all but He gave us free will. What you do with it and the consequenses of it are all you. Not Him. What kind of Father would He be if He simply cleaned up all your messes and you never learned anything from it?
  • I need a vacation.
  • Ooops! Wait! I've got a three day one coming up! hehehe
  • You're only as good as your last prayer.
  • I hate being grumpy.
  • Walking hurts.
  • Is it possible to truly love someone if a part of you resents them a little bit for past infractions?
  • I need a good steak and some fried mushrooms.
  • Did I mention that I miss food?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today