Things That Thrill Me, Today.
My pal, Donna Alward, got a new two book contract from Harlequin. Yay! See details, here. Congrats, Donna!
Realized yesterday that there is a new Elizabeth Flock book out this month. Everything Must Go. Check it out. Ms. Flock’s two previous books, But Inside I’m Screaming and Me and Emma were some seriously fabulous reads. Not exactly romance but some seriously fabulous reads, nontheless. ;-)
Keith Urban’s new CD, Love, Pain and the Whole Silly Thing comes out on the seventh. A big Kieth fan, here. Despite his marriage to Nicole Kidman (blech) and his recent trip to rehab, he’s still one of the most talented performers I’ve ever loved. (And no, not just his looks. His music drew me first. Sothere!) If you’ve not heard his most recent single, “Once in a Lifetime Love,” what are you waiting for? Get out there, find it and listen. It’s awesome.
I just got approvaed for a three day vacation coming up soon. Yeah. Boo. Just three days but that’s three days I’ll be away from the walls (and people) that are driving me to madness.
The devil pup has lost some of her baby teeth. Bu-bye sharp little razor teeth. Hehehe
I’ve lost the pound I gained last weekend. Yay me! Took me two days to gain it and three to lose it, but…
I’ve almost got my doctor bills paid off from my knee injury earlier this year. Who knew it could take almost a year to pay off $500 worth of bills? That’s just sad to be that poor. But I’m blessed to have been able to pay it off at all and still eat, drive, and pay rent.
Had a really grin inducing encounter with a nice (and cute!) guy in the elevator this morning. And guess what? He’s a grown up! (As opposed to the “kid” I’ve been crushing on which I’m no longer crushing on. Not because of elevator guy but because “kid” is an apt description of the former crush. All the way.) Yeah, I’m a dork but who cares? hehehehehe (Doesn't mean I'm crushing on elevator guy. It was just nice, is all. lol) (Oh, and I was a TOTAL dork. Anyone care to teach this social slug how to flirt???)
It's Friday!!!! (Nuff said. hehe)
Realized yesterday that there is a new Elizabeth Flock book out this month. Everything Must Go. Check it out. Ms. Flock’s two previous books, But Inside I’m Screaming and Me and Emma were some seriously fabulous reads. Not exactly romance but some seriously fabulous reads, nontheless. ;-)
Keith Urban’s new CD, Love, Pain and the Whole Silly Thing comes out on the seventh. A big Kieth fan, here. Despite his marriage to Nicole Kidman (blech) and his recent trip to rehab, he’s still one of the most talented performers I’ve ever loved. (And no, not just his looks. His music drew me first. Sothere!) If you’ve not heard his most recent single, “Once in a Lifetime Love,” what are you waiting for? Get out there, find it and listen. It’s awesome.
I just got approvaed for a three day vacation coming up soon. Yeah. Boo. Just three days but that’s three days I’ll be away from the walls (and people) that are driving me to madness.
The devil pup has lost some of her baby teeth. Bu-bye sharp little razor teeth. Hehehe
I’ve lost the pound I gained last weekend. Yay me! Took me two days to gain it and three to lose it, but…
I’ve almost got my doctor bills paid off from my knee injury earlier this year. Who knew it could take almost a year to pay off $500 worth of bills? That’s just sad to be that poor. But I’m blessed to have been able to pay it off at all and still eat, drive, and pay rent.
Had a really grin inducing encounter with a nice (and cute!) guy in the elevator this morning. And guess what? He’s a grown up! (As opposed to the “kid” I’ve been crushing on which I’m no longer crushing on. Not because of elevator guy but because “kid” is an apt description of the former crush. All the way.) Yeah, I’m a dork but who cares? hehehehehe (Doesn't mean I'm crushing on elevator guy. It was just nice, is all. lol) (Oh, and I was a TOTAL dork. Anyone care to teach this social slug how to flirt???)
It's Friday!!!! (Nuff said. hehe)
Comments
First of all, wanted to tell you that your last entry about communing with God was exactly what I needed, so thank you.
As for flirting...you know what I've figured out? Just be yourself. I'm finding out that someone special likes me for who I am. That's the most important thing.
Hope you have a fantastic weekend! Love ya & stuff. :)
Thank you so much for mentioning my book, Everything Must Go, on your blog. I am very flattered and thrilled that you enjoyed my last two.
And yes...to the flirting thing...just be yourself!
All best,
Elizabeth ("Liz") Flock
Liz~Wow! Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I never think of authors paying any attention to my raving about them. lol