Backside

Yeah, I'm a mean Aunt. I take "butt shots". LOL I couldn't resist this one, though. It was just too cute. She was actually helping Nana dust. If you look to the left, though, you can see a puppy butt crack, too. ROFL

(Photo Removed Due to PERVS searching for "baby butts" and "little girl underwear" and stumbling onto this innocent post. SHAME ON YOU, PERVS. I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL!!)

I don't have a butt fetish. Swear.

You know, the child does actually have more pajamas but these happen to be her favorite. If you recall from last year's Christmas decorating post, she's wearing these same exact ones. Something I, mean auntie that I am, gleefully pointed out to her.

Click here and scroll down a bit if you don't believe me. ;-)


But I digress. hehehehe (I don't actually, but that phrase makes me sound really smart. :-P~~~)
After she finally finished dusting (and goofing off and being silly) she convinced Bobo to take her hunting. He had, after all, PROMISED to take her. So Bobo was stuck (and secretly thrilled) to take her for her first foray into the woods. She'll grow into the camo. Or out of it. lol

She had a blast, though. Saw three deer. Didn't shoot any but they did see 'em. She has her very first "huntin' story" as all great hunters do. So proud was she of her newest sport, she wore her camo throughout the day. Even to decorate Nana's Christmas tree.

If you haven't guessed already, I got my film (or
"films", as my Ma-Maw, bless her heart, calls them.) developed and picked up. I could have had them LAST week but with all the car trauma I didn't make it Wallyworld till Saturday morning. And since it looks as though Blogger is done letting me upload photos, that's all I have for today. Maybe tomorrow? ;-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great pics, Mean Auntie Jana, LOL!
Anonymous said…
LOL Love the pictures, Jana. Now you have ammo to use on her when she gets older. Can you just see her face now when you pull out the pictures when she's a teen?

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today