Because I Need Cheering Up, Darnit!

Libby (aka The Devil Pup) and Scarlett (aka Her Highness) back in October (?) when I dogsat Her Highness.
There might be two dogs in the world more different than these two, but I doubt it. (and yes, now you know why I need that new couch. Mine's ugly, outdated and falling apart. Hazards of being a.) poor and b.) prone to hand-me-downs.


Isn't that look Scarlett's giving Libby just priceless? I can just HEAR her snarking on my poor silly Devil Pup. Note the box in the botton left corner. This is where my TBR books are. Just in case you're wondering. ;-)


And this, my friends is what happens when Her Highness has had enough of the Devil Pup. If these were two chicks in a mud pit some dudes would be going wild right now, huh? LOL


And to end this photastic excursion, that would be me with the Devil pup. I'm almost sure I'm telling her to be still. And yeah, this is the best shot I had. The other one had me looking like a dope, mouth open, eyes crossed...the whole bit.

This was taken Halloween weekend out at my folks' house.

Hope you enjoyed!

Comments

Heather said…
Aww...aren't they cute??
Anonymous said…
What adorable pups and you are a cutie as well. I like your couch, by the way. = )

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today