Blind Outrage
Lost: One can Cappaciano Delight Slimfast. Last seen wrapped in a plastic Wal-Mart bag in the bottom drawer of the staff lounge refrigerator. If seen please tell whoever is drinking it that THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES!
Honestly, who would want to steal a Cappaciano Delight Slimfast?
Needless to say, I had to eat five stale Pringles and a handful of stale Cheetos for lunch--all that was left in my cabinet in the lounge. Actually, they were my mom's but she's not here and she wouldn't care. They were, after all, stale. Blech!
But really, it's Slimfast. Yeah, it ain't cheap but if you're hungry enough to steal food from the staff lounge refrigerator, why not the Lean Cuisine pasta that was in there? Why a bloody Slimfast? Just because it doesn't have a name on it doesn't make it fair game, dangit!
*sigh*
The last time I got stolen from in the staff lounge, it was an entire box of Lipton Green tea with Orange, Passionfruit and Jasmine. Again, not cheap. And I was left stranded with only tap water to drink that day. Double blech! (The stale Pringles and Cheetos were better than that!)
So there's this new guy (new-ish, anyway) at work. Not in my department, but you know, new in the building. He's a fairly decent looking guy. Short and kinda scrawny but not bad looking. So I've smiled at him a couple of times. I think I may have said hi once. Now everytime he sees me he doubles back or practically runs away from me. I'm like, sheesh, I'm not so hard up that I'm going to jump his bones right in the library atrium for God and everybody to see! He's not so hot that I can't control my animal lust. Not that I even have animal lust. For him anyway. There's this other guy though...
hehehehehe
But seriously, just because a girl smiles at you does NOT...and I mean rarely...mean that she's hot for your bod. And if I'm that repulsive the least you could do is exhibit enough kindness to not SHOW your panic when you see me coming. Sheesh!
Besides, if I was really hot for your bod I'd be blushing furiously and stuttering. Not smiling and saying "hi." Or even having coherent conversation with you.
Maybe he's just shy. Or socially awkward.
Yikes! Maybe he's...the male version of ME! :-O
Honestly, who would want to steal a Cappaciano Delight Slimfast?
Needless to say, I had to eat five stale Pringles and a handful of stale Cheetos for lunch--all that was left in my cabinet in the lounge. Actually, they were my mom's but she's not here and she wouldn't care. They were, after all, stale. Blech!
But really, it's Slimfast. Yeah, it ain't cheap but if you're hungry enough to steal food from the staff lounge refrigerator, why not the Lean Cuisine pasta that was in there? Why a bloody Slimfast? Just because it doesn't have a name on it doesn't make it fair game, dangit!
*sigh*
The last time I got stolen from in the staff lounge, it was an entire box of Lipton Green tea with Orange, Passionfruit and Jasmine. Again, not cheap. And I was left stranded with only tap water to drink that day. Double blech! (The stale Pringles and Cheetos were better than that!)
So there's this new guy (new-ish, anyway) at work. Not in my department, but you know, new in the building. He's a fairly decent looking guy. Short and kinda scrawny but not bad looking. So I've smiled at him a couple of times. I think I may have said hi once. Now everytime he sees me he doubles back or practically runs away from me. I'm like, sheesh, I'm not so hard up that I'm going to jump his bones right in the library atrium for God and everybody to see! He's not so hot that I can't control my animal lust. Not that I even have animal lust. For him anyway. There's this other guy though...
hehehehehe
But seriously, just because a girl smiles at you does NOT...and I mean rarely...mean that she's hot for your bod. And if I'm that repulsive the least you could do is exhibit enough kindness to not SHOW your panic when you see me coming. Sheesh!
Besides, if I was really hot for your bod I'd be blushing furiously and stuttering. Not smiling and saying "hi." Or even having coherent conversation with you.
Maybe he's just shy. Or socially awkward.
Yikes! Maybe he's...the male version of ME! :-O
Comments