In constant prayer...

that the repairs to my car don't max my credit card.

Yeah, I took it in this morning. Thankfully the guy who was there when I brought it in was one that I'm both familiar with and don't mind dealing with. Even though I babbled through my problem with it and had a sudden case of the chatterbox syndrom, he was nice, took lots of notes, asked co-herant questions and seemed to actually listen when I answered them. So, yeah. Pray that the repairs are of the affordable and easy kind. Like, say, you know, just a little wire that needs plugging back in or a little fuse that can be replaced. SOMETHING quick, simple and inexpensive. And when I say inexpensive like, you know, less than $100. Preferably less than $50 but I have to be realistic, right?


On to brighter news, The Devil Pup and I made it through last night. While it did actually rain yesterday, I was blessed in the fact that the rain had stopped by the time I got home last night and while I did still have to "bag" her cast, I didn't have to struggle to come up with a way to entirely cover it. She did get snarly with me a couple of times when I was "bagging" it. I think she get's aggrevated that I can't take her out rightthen and she has to wait while I cover her cast. Plus, she's pretty irritable with the whole thing right now. She did play with me some last night, though.

One really cute thing though...She actually sat in my lap and watched the animated How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I mean, she had her eyes GLUED to the televison. It was sooooo cute.

Had a really nice lunch with the girls at work yesterday. Today is Bren's last day until after the new year, so we went to the Chinese Buffet and had our Christmas lunch. We ate until we thought we were going to have to ROLL out of there. LOL I was so stuffed I didn't even have to eat supper last night!

And one last thing--thanks for all the hugs, good thoughts and prayers from those of you who've expressed them. I do truly appreciate it. A girl couldn't ask for a sweeter bunch of friends.

(((Hugs, ya'll)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today