Two Days Past
It's been a hectic (and somewhat annoying) two days. I was back in the land of the living yesterday but dumb blogger wouldn't let me blog. And then when it WOULD let me blog, I couldn't because...well, there are people who love to get in my business around here and well, I didn't want to blog with them standing over my shoulder.
No, I don't mean that. It wasn't anyone trying to get in my business. Just someone stopping to chat that I didn't really want to get up in my business. Because, you know, it's cool and all to announce my business to the world wide web but to people I live and work with? Not so much. Ain't that strange?
The funeral for my aunt went well. It was a lovely service. Got to see (and be ignored by) several people I haven't seen (or been ignored by) in a long time. It's terrible that the only time you get to see some people is when someone dies. *shakes head*
Anyway, Tuesday. We had fun, Mama and I. Went to the mall, went to Hobby Lobby and Big Lots. Ate lunch. Just took our time and had fun. Didn't buy much of anything but I DID get my BIL's Christmas prezzie. He's so difficult to shop for but since I know what he likes to eat that's what I got him. Sis1, however, would say that he doesn't need those kinds of treats. (He's sort of packed on a few pounds since he quit smoking.)
At anyrate, we had a good day.
Yesterday was...annoying. Don't really know why. It just was. Work was okay, I was just...annoyed. And then when I got home, my new neighbor had gone all whitetrash and was making a bunch of noise outside. Libby barked and carried on every time I took her outside and that got all the OTHER dogs in the neighborhood barking and carrying on and I think said neighbor hit his dog for barking. Can't prove it and don't know for sure but it didn't sound good and then this morning he'd parked his stupid whitetrash flatbed trailer in front of my mail and paper boxes causing the newspaper delivery person to THROW my paper at the box. How do I know he threw it? He missed.
So. New neighbor? Not so hot anymore. Wish he'd go back to whatever planet he came from.
I'm tired and a bit cranky today anyway so ignore me. Stepped on the scale this morning (like a stupidhead) and I'm up three pounds. Stupid scale.
Good news is, the Lord heard my prayers this morning and my car a) cranked and b) got me to work so that's something to be thankful for. Now, just hafta keep praying it gets me home tonight.
No, I don't mean that. It wasn't anyone trying to get in my business. Just someone stopping to chat that I didn't really want to get up in my business. Because, you know, it's cool and all to announce my business to the world wide web but to people I live and work with? Not so much. Ain't that strange?
The funeral for my aunt went well. It was a lovely service. Got to see (and be ignored by) several people I haven't seen (or been ignored by) in a long time. It's terrible that the only time you get to see some people is when someone dies. *shakes head*
Anyway, Tuesday. We had fun, Mama and I. Went to the mall, went to Hobby Lobby and Big Lots. Ate lunch. Just took our time and had fun. Didn't buy much of anything but I DID get my BIL's Christmas prezzie. He's so difficult to shop for but since I know what he likes to eat that's what I got him. Sis1, however, would say that he doesn't need those kinds of treats. (He's sort of packed on a few pounds since he quit smoking.)
At anyrate, we had a good day.
Yesterday was...annoying. Don't really know why. It just was. Work was okay, I was just...annoyed. And then when I got home, my new neighbor had gone all whitetrash and was making a bunch of noise outside. Libby barked and carried on every time I took her outside and that got all the OTHER dogs in the neighborhood barking and carrying on and I think said neighbor hit his dog for barking. Can't prove it and don't know for sure but it didn't sound good and then this morning he'd parked his stupid whitetrash flatbed trailer in front of my mail and paper boxes causing the newspaper delivery person to THROW my paper at the box. How do I know he threw it? He missed.
So. New neighbor? Not so hot anymore. Wish he'd go back to whatever planet he came from.
I'm tired and a bit cranky today anyway so ignore me. Stepped on the scale this morning (like a stupidhead) and I'm up three pounds. Stupid scale.
Good news is, the Lord heard my prayers this morning and my car a) cranked and b) got me to work so that's something to be thankful for. Now, just hafta keep praying it gets me home tonight.
Comments