Doh!

So I'm practicing my flirting/conversation skills on this guy at work. Perfectly great guy. (Man of the awkward break...remember him?) But, you know, no real attraction on my part. Doubtful on his. He's cute. Just nothin' there for me.

The highlight of this morning's venture was me regaling him with tales of dog vomit. Because dog vomit is so sexy.

Yes. This, my friends, is the level of conversation skills I have when dealing with the opposite sex.

*sigh*

Somebody give me a noose so I can put me out of my misery.

Comments

Anonymous said…
At least he's listening to you. Conversation skills will be more important in a relationship as you get older. What? I read that in a article somewhere.
Heather said…
ROFL @ Latesha...

Maybe you should find a nice, single vet to flirt with. Now there's a man who probably would find a conversation on pet regurgitation to be of interest... Hehe

*devious grin*
Jana said…
Heather, babe, you are SO BAD! LOL

Although...don't think the thought hasn't crossed my mind. If I could find one, I'd be all over him. Litterally and figuratively. hehehehe
Heather said…
*Snort*

And you think I'm bad?? hehe...

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today