I'm a Dork

hehehehehe

It's kinda dorky, but I wrote that short story like I teased that I might. Anyone want a peak? Email me. janabelle2002 @ yahoo . com Let me know if you want it as a Word attachment or email text, too. Either way is cool with me.

If you request it, remember...IT'S JUST A STORY. Only a very few parts are autobiographical but nothing ya'll don't already know. It's just the fantasy version of events. ;-) And not necessarily how I actually want events to play out. I'm a romance writer, remember? hehehehe

Oh, and no. It ain't X-rated or even PG-13.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hmm, so you like to tease about the writing. That's a good thing. Glad to see that you are writing more. Keep up the good work.
Bridget Locke said…
You already know my email addie. Send it to me. :)
Heather said…
What, I ahve to ask for it?!I'm shocked and insulted you didn't automatically send this to me. Hmph!
Jana said…
LOL Trix! I never presume anything.
Anonymous said…
You've got my e-mail, send it to me too please! :) I haven't read anything (fiction) that you've written in way too long. :)

Sara

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today