Insanity Thy Name Is Jana
So I was flipping channels last night as I tend to do when I'm bored when what should I see but yet another Larry King special on Anna Nicole Smith. How weird is it that they were making as big a deal out of the Slimfast in her fridge as they were the Methodone? Seriously, the headline at the bottom of the screen read: "Methadone and Slimfast found in Anna Nichole's fridge."
So? Minus the Methadone (which I'm not even certain what methadone actually is other than an illegal substance. It's illegal, right?) her fridge isn't all that dissimilar to my own. Slimfast? Check. Butter? Check, check. Expired moldy items? Check, check, check. So does that make the contents of my fridge newsworthy? Well, I guess if I were a surgically enhanced, former Playboy bunny, millionair's widow who's son had recently died under suspicious circumstances as well, it might.
I just found the whole thing ridiculous. I mean, they were showing pictures of the refrigerator pointing out items like the butter (she used the sqirtable kind), the slimfast, methadone, a jar of pickles or something. The woman is dead. It's tragic. Who cares about whether or not she drank Slimfast and did whatever one does with Methadone? (It wasn't even the better flavor of Slimfast!) (And what does one do with Methadone?)Perhaps it adds to the tragedy of her life but still. There's enough dirt on the poor woman without showing the bare contents of her fridge, Larry.
Anyway, that bugged me. I mean, it confirmed what I suspected about her so-called Trimspa enhanced weightloss but still...
Oh, but don't you know the folks at Trimspa are pitchin' some hissy fits right now!
ROFLOL
Not to make light of her passing. I'm just sayin' is all.
So? Minus the Methadone (which I'm not even certain what methadone actually is other than an illegal substance. It's illegal, right?) her fridge isn't all that dissimilar to my own. Slimfast? Check. Butter? Check, check. Expired moldy items? Check, check, check. So does that make the contents of my fridge newsworthy? Well, I guess if I were a surgically enhanced, former Playboy bunny, millionair's widow who's son had recently died under suspicious circumstances as well, it might.
I just found the whole thing ridiculous. I mean, they were showing pictures of the refrigerator pointing out items like the butter (she used the sqirtable kind), the slimfast, methadone, a jar of pickles or something. The woman is dead. It's tragic. Who cares about whether or not she drank Slimfast and did whatever one does with Methadone? (It wasn't even the better flavor of Slimfast!) (And what does one do with Methadone?)Perhaps it adds to the tragedy of her life but still. There's enough dirt on the poor woman without showing the bare contents of her fridge, Larry.
Anyway, that bugged me. I mean, it confirmed what I suspected about her so-called Trimspa enhanced weightloss but still...
Oh, but don't you know the folks at Trimspa are pitchin' some hissy fits right now!
ROFLOL
Not to make light of her passing. I'm just sayin' is all.
Comments
I guess I just found the whole thing ridiculous because, you know, the woman's dead. Let her rest in peace. And I do feel badly for her daughter having to grow up in that horrific shadow. I sincerily hope she is gifted with a father who loves her for the innocent little soul she is and not the cash cow these men must believe her to be.
And, like most everyone else in the country, I wish they would just hurry up and do the DNA tests necessary to determine whose daughter the baby is, and hope that the father is someone who will actually care for the little girl, not her money.