It's Called Flushing...Try it!

You know, that thing that civilized people do to dispose of their waste in the restroom? Yeah. That flushing. Seriously. You more than likely were not raised by wolves and even if you were, I'm certain at some point in your life you've received instructions on this little deed. If not, let me assist you.

Once you've gone potty, turn and face the toilet. To the left there should be a little lever attached to the side of the toilet. Press this little lever down until a swell of water gushes and your "deposit" is whisked away. If said gushing does not happen at first, try again. Wiggle the dang lever if you have to. And should the flush not carry all your waste away the first time, please, by all means FLUSH AGAIN! Trust me. This will not harm the toilet or the lever nor will it harm your little hands or take more than an extra second or two.

If this flushing thing is too difficult for you by all means KEEP YOUR FILTH AT HOME. Public restrooms are for EVERYONE. I do not take any pleasure in seeing, smelling or otherwise encountering what's been expelled from your body.

And if you think this post is gross? Try walking into a stall sporting some floaters in the toilet.
You're grown. Act like it.

Next lesson: Toilet paper is for wiping, not filling the toilet. And wiping doesn't necessitate THAT much paper.

:-D

Comments

Anonymous said…
LOL! Oh, man! I can totally relate! Came in to work the other day and there was some nasty business going on in our bathroom. Just about made me throw up. Ew! :(

Sorry, you're having potty issues. That sucks! :(
Jana said…
It's just, you know? I work on a university campus. You'd THINK these kids would know by now how to flush a darn toilet. It's not just disgusting, it's rude and exhibits a total lack of respect for yourself and everyone else. I mean, I know this is the sort of thing that public restrooms are notorious for but honestly, this is the 21st century. GROW UP and FLUSH THE DARN TOILET.

LOL

But thanks for the commiseration, Kaitlin! ;-)
Heather said…
*Nods in understanding*

Should have seen the Wak-Mart Kim and I were at a couple weeks ago. Eight stalls and half of them had...issues. In addition to flushing for yourself, flush after your damn kids, and don't let them go alone if all they're going to do is play with the water and TP.
Heather said…
Ack! Darn sleeves are getting in my way today. That obviusly should have been WAL-Mart. Sheesh...
Heather said…
Although come to think of it...WAK does sort of fit, doesn't it? LOL Sorry for all the posts! ;)
Jana said…
LOL Heather. No problem. :-D

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today