Janasicle
Hi. I'm Jana. I'm a frozen delight.
Well, not really a delight, but frozen, nontheless. It's friggen COLD in here.
And yes. I'm at work. Boo.
lol
I gots some good news, though. As of this morning I've officially lost 39lbs!!! Wa hooooo! For weeks upon weeks I was stuck on the 35lb mark. Fluctuated, actually but it never dipped below it until late last week, I think. And then I gained over last weekend. But this week, this week the pounds have been moving away. Thank you, Jesus! :-)
I also got some bad news. Sis2's got the stomach virus. She was supposed to come into town today to do some maternity clothes and baby furniture shopping but ended up sick last night. She and Goofus had b-ball tickets to the game tonight, too. She's totally bummed, as I am. It's bad enough when you're sick like that but when it messes up your fun plans, it sucks monkey butt.
Not much else going on. The student worker who's working with me today asked me for relationship advice. Oy. As if I know anything about that. So I played it safe and told him to think about it and talk to his girlfriend about it. What else could I say?
An hour left. I don't think I'm going to make it. shivers The only thing that's keeping me going is the thought that at the end of this shift, I'm headin' to my favorite Chinese restaurant for some pinapple chicken, veggie sticks and cream cheese wontons. Talk about your Yum-O. hehehehe I could really go for a big mug of coffee right now. Or some hot green tea. Or a heater.
Seriously. It's like a fridgid 62 degrees in here. Sure, I'm wearing a sweater and jeans but it's COLD. My fingernails are turning blue. And I can't feel my nose anymore. Okay, so I can still feel my nose but it's still cold.
I think I'm gonna go find my jacket and gloves...
Well, not really a delight, but frozen, nontheless. It's friggen COLD in here.
And yes. I'm at work. Boo.
lol
I gots some good news, though. As of this morning I've officially lost 39lbs!!! Wa hooooo! For weeks upon weeks I was stuck on the 35lb mark. Fluctuated, actually but it never dipped below it until late last week, I think. And then I gained over last weekend. But this week, this week the pounds have been moving away. Thank you, Jesus! :-)
I also got some bad news. Sis2's got the stomach virus. She was supposed to come into town today to do some maternity clothes and baby furniture shopping but ended up sick last night. She and Goofus had b-ball tickets to the game tonight, too. She's totally bummed, as I am. It's bad enough when you're sick like that but when it messes up your fun plans, it sucks monkey butt.
Not much else going on. The student worker who's working with me today asked me for relationship advice. Oy. As if I know anything about that. So I played it safe and told him to think about it and talk to his girlfriend about it. What else could I say?
An hour left. I don't think I'm going to make it. shivers The only thing that's keeping me going is the thought that at the end of this shift, I'm headin' to my favorite Chinese restaurant for some pinapple chicken, veggie sticks and cream cheese wontons. Talk about your Yum-O. hehehehe I could really go for a big mug of coffee right now. Or some hot green tea. Or a heater.
Seriously. It's like a fridgid 62 degrees in here. Sure, I'm wearing a sweater and jeans but it's COLD. My fingernails are turning blue. And I can't feel my nose anymore. Okay, so I can still feel my nose but it's still cold.
I think I'm gonna go find my jacket and gloves...
Comments
Work is actually pretty warm today, which is a miracle on Saturdays. Usually it's beyond frigid here. Don't know why it's different, but I'm not complaining. :) Hope you get to warm up soon!
Big congrats on the continued weight loss. See? Tossing that donut away actually was a good thing! :D
hehehe
Kaitlin~Thanks for the sympathy. ;-) Glad your work was warm. It's going to be another cold one today, I can tell. But, on the bright side, I'll be on the go most of today so I won't be sitting here with my hair developing ice crystals. lol
:-P~~~~~