A Little Put Out
So it seems you no longer have the option of staying in old Blogger. Not sure I like being FORCED into the new Blogger. Guess I'll deal. Not that I have the choice NOT to...unless I just want to forget Blogger altogether. Which I could, except, I have some friends here that I don't want to leave. And heck, it's not like they forced me to cut off my arm. Just get with the times. But you know, I'm a feet dragger. I hate so-called progress. Sometimes the new isn't always better. And ya'll all know by now how resistant I am to to change.
*sigh*
Anyway, here I am. Fully Bloggered.
So while I'm here I may as well just get on with it, huh?
My weekend was good. Dull. But good. I stayed home all day Saturday. Libby and I watched TV. We ate popcorn. We went outside. We took naps. We washed clothes. And that, as they say, is that.
Yesterday I went to church and then went back to my folks' house where I watched more TV and talked with the 'rents. And that was that.
I'm dull today, I know. I'm just still dealing with a lot of stuff on my mind. Work stuff. Spiritual stuff which is also tied into some financial stuff. I feel a lot like I'm just walking around in this thick fog. Weighed down with work pressures, burdened by financial woes, struggling to hear whatever He is telling me to do. I want so badly to do what is right but I just don't know what that is anymore.
Anyway, I had a couple of cool things I was going to throw out at ya'll but then I came to work and got smacked in the face with some things I was hoping had gone away and then Blogger smacked me with this change. I need to regroup. Get my bearings. Get a life. I don't know.
Hopefully I'll be back later on today. Clearer. With more sparkle.
Well, we can always hope, right?
*sigh*
Anyway, here I am. Fully Bloggered.
So while I'm here I may as well just get on with it, huh?
My weekend was good. Dull. But good. I stayed home all day Saturday. Libby and I watched TV. We ate popcorn. We went outside. We took naps. We washed clothes. And that, as they say, is that.
Yesterday I went to church and then went back to my folks' house where I watched more TV and talked with the 'rents. And that was that.
I'm dull today, I know. I'm just still dealing with a lot of stuff on my mind. Work stuff. Spiritual stuff which is also tied into some financial stuff. I feel a lot like I'm just walking around in this thick fog. Weighed down with work pressures, burdened by financial woes, struggling to hear whatever He is telling me to do. I want so badly to do what is right but I just don't know what that is anymore.
Anyway, I had a couple of cool things I was going to throw out at ya'll but then I came to work and got smacked in the face with some things I was hoping had gone away and then Blogger smacked me with this change. I need to regroup. Get my bearings. Get a life. I don't know.
Hopefully I'll be back later on today. Clearer. With more sparkle.
Well, we can always hope, right?
Comments