New Attitude
So, God smacked me on the head and said, "Duh. I gave you what you asked for already. Get on the ball. I'll take care of the rest of it."
So waiting worked. I just didn't realize it until I was sitting at my desk near tears earlier. He actually gave it to me this weekend but I've been looking for this one specific thing and when it didn't happen I was so dejected. And that's when He hit me and said, "Look. I gave you the tools. You can recognize these as being from me unlike the others you moaned about last week. Just use what I gave you and worry about the rest of it later."
So I am.
Thanks, Jesus, for the tools. Next time I'll try to pay better attention.
So waiting worked. I just didn't realize it until I was sitting at my desk near tears earlier. He actually gave it to me this weekend but I've been looking for this one specific thing and when it didn't happen I was so dejected. And that's when He hit me and said, "Look. I gave you the tools. You can recognize these as being from me unlike the others you moaned about last week. Just use what I gave you and worry about the rest of it later."
So I am.
Thanks, Jesus, for the tools. Next time I'll try to pay better attention.
Comments